Busses and Guns

I guess not being a child of the 80s (or having a child of the 80s), that one passed me by. I had to settle for a real P-38 in the 80s. But at least I probably paid less for it then than you'd pay for that toy today.

Ok folks, this might be stretching it a bit, but like I've mentioned before, I am so stoked about this thing, I need to find ways to post it. I don't have any actual firearms, so this will have to do. Children of the 80's should appreciate it.
View attachment 1494916
View attachment 1494920 View attachment 1494921

Somewhere in my parents basement I have those same 2 pieces. I had a pretty impressive arsenal back then. Probably in the same case as the HeMan figures and the Laser Tag guns.

Garth

Somewhere in my parents basement I have those same 2 pieces. I had a pretty impressive arsenal back then. Probably in the same case as the HeMan figures and the Laser Tag guns.

Garth

Yeah, I'm a bit of a nerd hoarder. I still have my Transformers, He-Man (my kids have taken them over), G.I. Joe, Voltron and Star Wars.

nm8vVcO.jpg

Oooooo... that's nice. Had a 6" 586 at one point, but let it go for a 4" 686. Wish I had kept the 6", and just added the 4".

Thanks, Brother! I recently purchased a 3" barrel, non-fluted cylinder and combat sights for it. It's going to have a whole new look soon.

Whoa!
I have a couple of 3" barreled revolvers. Not S&W, though. The 3" barreled revolvers have a nice feel.

Browning HP. It had been buried before the WWII, than luckily found. Here is result after first steps of restoration. It can’t shoot anymore of course, but I like it as a true piece of history in my collection.
5HCOJjF.jpg
That's a shame. That's a nice looking pistol.... even in its current condition, IMO. Talk about battleworn...

sErZSUAo18WLgo0kX9YdxXOcCdiDplxiygRbhE6tXV7syRj0yIxXJD0wsPUrONn6qjAjVMzwREsBW1tcoLh4ercVDA56Px7hxJMqTrMC0_S2xp5kd-bsAAB9SsFoeyKYSQGoElfAK2ntpSkp2zo9lYUc_MHp63br0wK57AmBv0-UegZQL1xDNz8j9mIvXkFHq8ShbQhZVjWZzektsyC-x7rqIH-ZoSOWCHl1FPwSZxmMnwIbNS9doCfWbAk_Qlraf96k-94kjzDZ-1nd7k_0NotRnFAozvX4HPyG1psLQpXLyawJAOtbyJzip5ijPDPN9d7DZTIzL2EQSDENnezoNBEADIKHgZ1Mq-XPVAkhqpyi0MWb4A6vU9co70P0mjrQ39unJF6LjzCvu9ld5WzP-4Q-cG_Q1Frw2k66-ftVoSKJ7sYU3Ebgxi7pfhMPrTNhi_DeGX98_18PNiSz1kwGuKjLTTw0iTpYn9Hvq54uvR2hdwlcWA8STBvfDte5mHZXC4mj2wD4o4l3UjnimfaP1J8YyJt58diRA_0RiZumny2dbwBexvoENMyGSzAzoUp70c5_IEL42wuqzuccAHX3RcQYYNtDZkbS2CMXBOvgpc8AhjmIOORbDuG_OvRcW1vK-6zLaxr1wSr4RBjjRZf_YuPdczIqvW7SM2xBdZtsHLc4rqtgUQ9Ak0PgSEEQpRhUJM6y6hhmvLto4sQjX7dCxn8=w729-h585-no

My Lightweight Operator with VZ Marsoc grips. The Busse is a Hell Razor 2 with Tan G10. I'm impressed with how well the grips match.

I don't know if they show up for you, but I can't see any of the pictures you have posted.

I don't know if they show up for you, but I can't see any of the pictures you have posted.

It did show up at first but now the link is broken. I just reposted the image let me know if you can see it. I'm using Google photos and I noticed a pic from another thread disappeared on me too.

Back