Attention Canadian Bladeforums Knives - CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived today! Thanks to everyone who brought it all together and got them to us. I went with an "s" as suggested, mine will be used. After looking it over the only thing that perhaps could make it a second is a slight imperfection in the bone, it's a little bit porous near the bolster on one side. My 25 has far more and it wasn't a second though. My plan is to get the bolsters engraved so I put it away until I get time to take it in, hopefully later this week.

How far east in Canada do you guys live? Tracking for mine shows it is still in BC, delayed by flooding. I am in Saskatchewan
Sorry to hear that Dan!! People here are indeed suffering severely from the flooding!!
Many lost homes!!
We have no flooding (touch wood) in the lower mainland/coast of BC, and I suspect Eastern Canada's mail just flies from here, over the flooded areas!!
We have gasoline rationing, to aide emergency services, because a pipline is shut down!!

Sorry to hear that Dan!! People here are indeed suffering severely from the flooding!!
Many lost homes!!
We have no flooding (touch wood) in the lower mainland/coast of BC, and I suspect Eastern Canada's mail just flies from here, over the flooded areas!!
We have gasoline rationing, to aide emergency services, because a pipline is shut down!!
Thanks Charlie. I kind of suspected that the mail to Eastern Canada was likely flown. I wasn't meaning to whine, I do realize that slow delivery of my knife is an incredibly minor problem compared to what many, many people out there in BC are going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back