Attention Canadian Bladeforums Knives - CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Canadians: It's been like pulling teeth, but with only a few BF knives left, 3 knives and 2 "S" models, I am issuing a notification That this is YOUR LAST CHANCE to get a beautiful Hemlock, Bladeforums Barlow for 2021!! If you are qualified, get on it!!!
Get your name in there (here)!!
Regulars - $159 cdn
"S" models - $144 cdn
Those are "delivered, in Canada" prices!!

If there’s nobody else that would take one that doesn’t already have one I’d love to purchase a second to make a user as well Charlie. S or A will work. I’m from the States.

You just wanna' make sure you win the last delivery sweepstakes.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think that trophy is safe with me...at this stage...Im interested to see what lobs this week.
As do DHL....I get the feeling USPS are engaging in a bid for a pay rise and using a blend of the old transport issues, coronavirus and xmas as a bargaining chip.

Im no detective but at a glance Id say somebody hurled the packages into the ravine...that they weren't stolen suggests a disgruntled employee...a few years ago we had an AusPost mail contractor who farmed his work out to his mate....who simply took everything to his garage ...where thousands of parcels were discovered by the cops...

Well Canadians: It's been like pulling teeth, but with only a few BF knives left, 3 knives and 2 "S" models, I am issuing a notification That this is YOUR LAST CHANCE to get a beautiful Hemlock, Bladeforums Barlow for 2021!! If you are qualified, get on it!!!
Get your name in there (here)!!
Regulars - $159 cdn
"S" models - $144 cdn
Those are "delivered, in Canada" prices!!
Still hoping! I would put in under the Christmas tree and start to believe Santa's still alive! 😅

I would like to see Johnny get one. He has been a great contributor since joining, and well deserving of a BF Barlow if there are any left. Good luck, Johnny!
That's very kind of you to say so.

With my stupid sense of humour and rambling on any reaction is possible 🤣

I had a very kind message this morning,so it looks like I will be joining the gang,though I haven't been told the secret handshake yet. 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back