Attention Canadian Bladeforums Knives - CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waynorth waynorth - Weren't some of these knives sent to a European dealer for distribution in Europe?
40 knives went to Paris for European distribution to members!! All sold out!! :)

If Canadians don't buy the ones I have left ("S" models), I am going to have to offer them to qualified people elsewhere!!
BTW, the mods have done a good job of weeding out the wannabes!! ;)

40 knives went to Paris for European distribution to members!! All sold out!! :)

If Canadians don't buy the ones I have left ("S" models), I am going to have to offer them to qualified people elsewhere!!

Thanks for the reply Charlie waynorth waynorth . I thought I remembered knives being sent to Europe those guys. Just making sure things were straight in my old muddled mind.

You're doing a good job Charlie - appreciated.

I am a wannnabe please dont weed me 😁

My tracking says it hasn't moved since being in cposts possession. Cpost website says nothing specific about delays heading out from there..? Anyone know if they are experiencing delays from the flooding or otherwise?

My tracking says it hasn't moved since being in cposts possession. Cpost website says nothing specific about delays heading out from there..? Anyone know if they are experiencing delays from the flooding or otherwise?
Mate i think it is a world wide issue, we have the same thing happening here, with Covid and a lot of online buying and Christmas posting now happening it is just slow, but you will get, might just take a bit longer.:thumbsup:

The original rules will apply to the sale of any remaining knives.
To qualify you must be a member since Feb 1st, 2021, and have at least 50 posts in "Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades"!
Those 50 posts would be before the date of the original order post..
Anyone not meeting the requirements, will not be purchasing.

Mate i think it is a world wide issue, we have the same thing happening here, with Covid and a lot of online buying and Christmas posting now happening it is just slow, but you will get, might just take a bit longer.:thumbsup:
I'm just asking because I've had other stuff go through the same post office recently with no delays. Yet this one apparently hasn't moved in 5 days, unless someone just forgot to scan it before departure.

I believe it is world wide,in my part of England the whole royal mail system has collapsed,anything you order from anywhere gives warnings about delays.
Though saying that the 3 items I have sent to the USA recently have arrived within the predicted time frame,I paid for tracking and the best service though.
Ive learnt to kind of tune out of worrying about it we didn't have any mail for a week recently.

I believe it is world wide,in my part of England the whole royal mail system has collapsed,anything you order from anywhere gives warnings about delays.
Though saying that the 3 items I have sent to the USA recently have arrived within the predicted time frame,I paid for tracking and the best service though.
Ive learnt to kind of tune out of worrying about it we didn't have any mail for a week recently.
We have no significant covid delays once items arrive in Canada. (There are many ships waiting but once received its quick). And mailing within Canada while at times is not as efficient as it could be, is not being effected by covid. (We have high vaccination numbers). The forum knives are here and shipped but not moving. That's why I'm curious if the flooding in B.C. is causing any delay.

Thus cementing my position as last to receive..as long as the Kiwipost or whatever they call it over there gets Duncans to him before me..
(Memo to self: follow postman Mike around Dalmeny and engage him in longwinded boring and time consuming banter on a daily basis until at least mid December.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back