Attention Canadian Bladeforums Knives - CLOSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tracking says it hasn't moved since being in cposts possession. Cpost website says nothing specific about delays heading out from there..? Anyone know if they are experiencing delays from the flooding or otherwise?
Mine came within 2 days from the coast to the interior; it had to cross the transport bottleneck.

For where you are I would expect before the weekend if you've got a lot in the karma bank or next week at the worst.

Thus cementing my position as last to receive..as long as the Kiwipost or whatever they call it over there gets Duncans to him before me..
(Memo to self: follow postman Mike around Dalmeny and engage him in longwinded boring and time consuming banter on a daily basis until at least mid December.)
Well when you trust a flightless bid for airmail service you must adjust your expectations.

40 knives went to Paris for European distribution to members!! All sold out!! :)

If Canadians don't buy the ones I have left ("S" models), I am going to have to offer them to qualified people elsewhere!!
BTW, the mods have done a good job of weeding out the wannabes!! ;)

I'm Canadian and tried to reach you via the "profile message post" i'm interested in a S model. Any left? (*crossing fingers*)

I'm Canadian and tried to reach you via the "profile message post" i'm interested in a S model. Any left? (*crossing fingers*)

See below, from the previous page :thumbsup:

The original rules will apply to the sale of any remaining knives.
To qualify you must be a member since Feb 1st, 2021, and have at least 50 posts in "Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades"!
Those 50 posts would be before the date of the original order post..
Anyone not meeting the requirements, will not be purchasing.

My tracking says it hasn't moved since being in cposts possession. Cpost website says nothing specific about delays heading out from there..? Anyone know if they are experiencing delays from the flooding or otherwise?
I just received a Canada Post email that my BF Knife shipment has been delayed due to a "transportation issue". The expected delivery date to me in Ontario has been changed to Nov 30th.

Brian

I just received a Canada Post email that my BF Knife shipment has been delayed due to a "transportation issue". The expected delivery date to me in Ontario has been changed to Nov 30th.

Brian
I noticed Charlie's (waynorth) profile says he's located on the West coast of Canada. If he's shipping from there, I'm guessing delays may be happening due to the BC flooding landslides causing highway damage. Only recently have some routes been reopened, and to essential transport only.

I've been reading that our best shipping highway route may require 6-8 months of reconstruction.

I noticed Charlie's (waynorth) profile says he's located on the West coast of Canada. If he's shipping from there, I'm guessing delays may be happening due to the BC flooding landslides causing highway damage. Only recently have some routes been reopened, and to essential transport only.

I've been reading that our best shipping highway route may require 6-8 months of reconstruction.
That's exactly what I was wondering about. Cpost site still has no specific delays for anything other than the communities directly effected but I too got a notice of possible delay now .

In my own experience, trying to follow tracking, or make sense of the postal system, is an easy way to drive yourself (and possibly others) crazy, and a total waste of time. Parcels get there when they get there, and since there's no way to intervene or speed things up, you might as well sit back, and try to relax :thumbsup:

In my own experience, trying to follow tracking, or make sense of the postal system, is an easy way to drive yourself (and possibly others) crazy, and a total waste of time. Parcels get there when they get there, and since there's no way to intervene or speed things up, you might as well sit back, and try to relax :thumbsup:
Oh, I can wait. Waited this long already just to order, lol! Just wanted to see if it was just mine so if it was, I could ask to hold one for me just in case it got lost in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back