Charlie Campagna

Hope yer going well Charlie...and this piece of fatuous meako humour cheers you
20190512-153703.jpg

Psst
What?
I think he wants us to admire the knife
He's an idiot!
Ha Ha I know...do you think hes got more sunflower seeds...I only like the sunflower seeds.
Mmmmmm scrunch scrunch...sunflower seeds.

Hope yer going well Charlie...and this piece of fatuous meako humour cheers you
20190512-153703.jpg
Hi Meako,
How are these birds ? I know that they are not part of the parakeet family .
My conure is really like a dog, looking for our contact and always trying to communicate with us.
And he has a special shout to prevent us if somebody approach the house .
it's really a flying Yorkshire :D

Other than that I'm eager to read a message from our great friend .

Â

I spoke to our friend yesterday. He seemed stronger than when we spoke last. Charlie is still in the hospital, waiting to get into a facility to strengthen and continue the left side rehabilitation.

He was resolute and a little more accepting of his hospital fare. :) The call made me happy. He has talked with Bill about some 97s and the upcoming lambs feet or foots ;):)

I spoke to our friend yesterday. He seemed stronger than when we spoke last. Charlie is still in the hospital, waiting to get into a facility to strengthen and continue the left side rehabilitation.

He was resolute and a little more accepting of his hospital fare. :) The call made me happy. He has talked with Bill about some 97s and the upcoming lambs feet or foots ;):)

ah yes, Charlie had mentioned he had to return your call that day! good to see hes got to it and thanks for the update Lyle!!

I might have missed this but is Charlie in a hospital in Canada or the USA?

Thanks for the updates Lyle.

Charlie, as I said earlier, follow the advise to the doctors and work your arse of in physical therepy!!!

I'm hoping for the best for you Charlie and talking to the man about you everyday.

Last edited:
Back