Charlie Campagna

I'm so sorry to hear this happened, but so glad to be informed. Charlie, if you're reading this, a dad and his three kids are sending positive wishes and prayers (way)northward. Here's to a recovery that's as quick as possible.

wlfryjr wlfryjr It's grand that you are able to talk to him Lyle, many of us would like to be able to but that would be too much of an imposition for our friend at a time like this. When one is ill the well wishes and good thoughts of others are precious but people visiting, calling you or constantly wanting to know how you are can itself be a great strain despite the best of intentions. The seriously ill need time and peace to gather strength which is why it is so good that you can ask after him on behalf of all of us Lyle.

More Power sent though ;):thumbsup:

Thanks, Will

Prayers coming from the cornfields having just seen this unfortunate news. I am very happy to read the updates that show that Charlie is recovering.

Charlie is one of the jewels of this knife forum, a great asset to us all.

I hope you are coon-fingering blades ASAP, Waynorth!

raccoon_fingers.jpg

best

mqqn

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Lyle !:thumbsup:
I was lucky enough to talk to our good friend the other day as well, he is already sick of the hospital. ;)
He told me to say Thank You to all who have been praying and pulling for him, he hasn't been able to get to a computer yet and it is makin him crazy not being able to visit the forum. Like a lot of us this place is a safe zone, a get away from the everyday world and Charlie spent some time everyday here, some days more than others. :)
So keep trying Charlie, we're all on your side and we miss you terribly! :D
I thought I would post up a couple of rare CC SFO's, just like our rare friend Charlie! :cool:
Charlie.jpg
IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1648.JPG

Get well soon My Friend!! We all miss YOU!!!

Dave

I was lucky enough to talk to our good friend the other day as well, he is already sick of the hospital. ;)
He told me to say Thank You to all who have been praying and pulling for him, he hasn't been able to get to a computer yet and it is makin him crazy not being able to visit the forum. Like a lot of us this place is a safe zone, a get away from the everyday world and Charlie spent some time everyday here, some days more than others. :)
I thought I would post up a couple of rare CC SFO's, just like our rare friend Charlie! :cool:
View attachment 1128506
View attachment 1128507
View attachment 1128508
View attachment 1128509

Dave
That's good stuff, Dave - thank you. Getting sick of the hospital is a great indicator of recovery.
I especially enjoyed clicking on the thumbnail and seeing the smile on that kid's face and the twinkle in Charlies eyes.
That wonderful pic speaks volumes :cool:
OG

That's good stuff, Dave - thank you. Getting sick of the hospital is a great indicator of recovery.
I especially enjoyed clicking on the thumbnail and seeing the smile on that kid's face and the twinkle in Charlies eyes.
That wonderful pic speaks volumes :cool:
OG
That kid lights up a room with that smile, but showed genuine concern for Charlie when I told him the news. Both of my boys have benefitted from Charlie's generosity, and rarely use their knives without asking about him.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but what that photo doesn't show is Charlie patiently and enthusiastically answering all 1000 of Sam's questions that morning at the rendezvous. Ignoring my prompts, Sam removed each and every knife from Charlie's case to ask what each one was for, how old it was, etc. Charlie happily provided him an invaluable and unforgettable education that day.

We're all wishing you the best Charlie!

View attachment 1128506
View attachment 1128507
View attachment 1128508
View attachment 1128509

Dave

All good stuff Dave my friend :thumbsup:

But those Spears....:D That's a real tonic for Charlie or anybody:cool:

Regards, Will

View attachment 1128506
View attachment 1128507
View attachment 1128508
View attachment 1128509

Dave
AWESOME Dave, thanks for bringing Charlie to the thread:thumbsup::)

I just had a lovely conversation with Joanne ( I thought I had Charlie's mobile number, but it's his house phone). Charlie is doing well, and was moved to a rehabilitation hospital a couple of days ago. He's able to move around a little more there, and take his meals in the dining room. Joanne is going to visit this afternoon. I just thought I'd pass on the news of our friend :) :thumbsup:

I just had a lovely conversation with Joanne ( I thought I had Charlie's mobile number, but it's his house phone). Charlie is doing well, and was moved to a rehabilitation hospital a couple of days ago. He's able to move around a little more there, and take his meals in the dining room. Joanne is going to visit this afternoon. I just thought I'd pass on the news of our friend :) :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. Good to know. :thumbsup:

Back