Charlie Campagna

I just had a lovely conversation with Joanne ( I thought I had Charlie's mobile number, but it's his house phone). Charlie is doing well, and was moved to a rehabilitation hospital a couple of days ago. He's able to move around a little more there, and take his meals in the dining room. Joanne is going to visit this afternoon. I just thought I'd pass on the news of our friend :) :thumbsup:
Excellent news. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

I just had a lovely conversation with Joanne ( I thought I had Charlie's mobile number, but it's his house phone). Charlie is doing well, and was moved to a rehabilitation hospital a couple of days ago. He's able to move around a little more there, and take his meals in the dining room. Joanne is going to visit this afternoon. I just thought I'd pass on the news of our friend :) :thumbsup:

Wonderful news Jack!!.... Thanks for sharing...

Thanks for passing on that update Jack. It really is a relief to hear good news.

Here is an example of a fantastic knife. I have only been interested in classic pocket knives for three plus years, and this " ancient", has shown me how sweet old patterns can be.
I have been carrying it to put good vibes into the universe.

D52kNw0.jpg

I just got off the phone with Charlie . He's just been able to get to a computer and read this outpouring of love and concern, well part of it, he had to stop at page 12. He told me he'll read the rest later.:)

He was overwhelmed. He said these 18 pages must have helped , I know it did today. He can't get into his account, he don't have his passwords, I know what that's like.

I'm tickled to death. He sounded so much better today, laughing and chipper, just the same as always. He told me he walked up and down stairs by himself ! Charlie thinks he may have a post for us before the end of next week. He said to send his earnest thanks to all who've been fighting on his side. Thanks to all for your support. Praise the Lord.

Back