Charlie Campagna

I just got off the phone with Charlie . He's just been able to get to a computer and read this outpouring of love and concern, well part of it, he had to stop at page 12. He told me he'll read the rest later.:)

He was overwhelmed. He said these 18 pages must have helped , I know it did today. He can't get into his account, he don't have his passwords, I know what that's like.

I'm tickled to death. He sounded so much better today, laughing and chipper, just the same as always. He told me he walked up and down stairs by himself ! Charlie thinks he may have a post for us before the end of next week. He said to send his earnest thanks to all who've been fighting on his side. Thanks to all for your support. Praise the Lord.
Thank you for the great news! :thumbsup: I'm languishing to stare at Charlie's unspeakable collection and reading his comments!

I just got off the phone with Charlie . He's just been able to get to a computer and read this outpouring of love and concern, well part of it, he had to stop at page 12. He told me he'll read the rest later.:)

He was overwhelmed. He said these 18 pages must have helped , I know it did today. He can't get into his account, he don't have his passwords, I know what that's like.

I'm tickled to death. He sounded so much better today, laughing and chipper, just the same as always. He told me he walked up and down stairs by himself ! Charlie thinks he may have a post for us before the end of next week. He said to send his earnest thanks to all who've been fighting on his side. Thanks to all for your support. Praise the Lord.
Fantastic - thank you for the update! Music to the ears :)
Here's my Carry for Charlie Karma for this week. Probably my last pic - only because I'm out of Charlie knives...for now.
Can hardly wait to see what Charlie has in store for us in the future.
Y'all are wonderful folks. That's why I hang out around the forum and I'm proud to be part of it.
GO CHARLIE! We are all happy to hear of your progress :cool: Keep on working hard with the PT.
Keep on keepin' on. We're in YOUR corner.
Smoke and prayers going up for you and your family.
OG
0519191255_HDR_720.jpg

EioCcjI.jpg

Charlie, I would like to thank you for the great knives, but, more importantly, for your friendship when things got a little rough on the porch. You are a true gentleman. I hope we hear from you soon. Something tells me that they will not be able to keep you away from your computer much longer!

View attachment 1131758

View attachment 1131757 View attachment 1131759

Great news, Lyle!

Yes Lyle, Praise the Lord!
I also talked to our friend today. He is very happy to be out of the hospital and working on his rehabilitation. He said he has a room with a view, can open the window for fresh air. Charlie sounded much improved and is hoping to get back to BF real soon.
We were able to talk knives for a bit.... :D:cool::D
I was SO happy to hear my friend so much more positive!
Yes! Praise the Lord!
View attachment 1130831

Dave

Even better news, Dave!

To your better health, Charlie. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Charlie, I would like to thank you for the great knives, but, more importantly, for your friendship when things got a little rough on the porch. You are a true gentleman. I hope we hear from you soon. Something tells me that they will not be able to keep you away from your computer much longer!

View attachment 1131758

View attachment 1131757 View attachment 1131759

Very nicely put :)

But that Diamond Jack 48 is a Dream Machine:cool: A dream made true by Charlie C and the skilled workforce at GEC :thumbsup::D

Some more Charlie "Waynorth" Campagna Dream Machines...
uXxH3uW.jpg

Agree 100%, Will! Working with GEC, Charlie has brought us some of the finest pocket cutlery in years and has also educated us along the way. When you sit back and take it all in, it's been a phenomenal effort all around!

Thank you, Charlie! Hope you're having a good day and that better days lie ahead.

view

view

I've posted this before, but I think it appropriate to post again. My boys and I visited GEC a week after last year's rendezvous. Of all the knives to pick from in the store, my Thomas picked a 48 Diamond Jack from your SFO.....get well old boy. Many youngsters that will one day be knife nuts are needing your informative conversations at knife shows, and they need more of your creations to trade and hunt for the next 100 years....

Back