Charlie Campagna

Dave, your words have made my day
giphy.gif

Talked to our good Friend again today!:)
Once again he sounds Greatly improved!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
He told me that he has graduated to a cane and has been given a "day pass" to GO HOME!!!!! :D
Now I ask you, How's that for progress???? :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: I was very elated to hear this Wonderful news, almost as much as Charlie is!
So look for him on Saturday here on the Porch. :D:D
A close Friend of Charlie's came to visit and gave him a "Quick recovery" knife present. Which is Wonderful therapy for the fingers of his left hand.
Just like the rest of you Brothers and Sisters here, I can't wait to see My Good Friend back here at Traditionals. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Once again I'd like to post some "one of a kind" SFO's that Charlie has had made.
These are just exactly like the Man himself....
ONE OF A KIND!!!!

HJ #1 Tiger Coral
View attachment 1133604

HJ #1 Abalone
View attachment 1133605

TC Barlow, Saddle Brown, The only one made! :)
View attachment 1133606
View attachment 1133607

Dave

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

m5xF0y6.jpg

Here I am showing up on Saturday!!
I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!gifts 1.jpg

I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!View attachment 1134621
Hallelujah, Charlie! Great to see you back. Take it slow, and have a great Memorial Day.

and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!View attachment 1134621
Glad to see you here :D It is just wonderful :D Congrats and I'm very happy to see the recovery is going so well :D Keep it up :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
OG

Back