Charlie Campagna

Here I am showing up on Saturday!!
I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;
and thank you all for posting some of my past projects!!View attachment 1134621
Welcome back!

I have been allowed a short (much too short) visit home from the rehab hospital for the day!! I wept when I saw this thread from the visitor's computer several days ago, and cannot thank everyone enough for the Well-Wishes and hopes for recovery!!Thank You, Thank you All!!! I wish I could write you all personal notes, but this typing is like using someone else's hands!! But mine are getting better every day!! I can open and use knives!! Hear Hear!!
I can see there will be a day when all this stroke business will be a distant memory. I am lucky to have most of my strength; just need a bit more co-ordination!! I have now officially graduated to a cane and am walking without a guardian!!
The strength of all your good wishes carries me aloft!! Again Thank you, Thank You All!!!!
Able to use my scanner again, here are some of the well-wishes from dear friends;

Yabby-Dabby-Doo!!!!!!!!! This is great news Charlie.

so glad to see you back on here again!!! thoughts and prayers for your quick and speedy recovery!!! i was worried you would have some trouble opening up knives, looks like your fingers are getting their strength back :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Glad you are back Charlie :thumbsup: Stay strong !

Back