Charlie Campagna

Thanks for spreading the news Dave, and for the ongoing support from every one of you!!!!
I have indeed made it home, where I had a comfy nap and a wonderful dinner with Joanne,
and I managed to clear dishes without breaking any!! I so look forward to getting back into household routines, and taking my share of the work, and also to doing my share of the posting and chatting on BF!!
Once again, all the kind wishes from all of the Porch members have buoyed me along to get me home. My work is cut out for me both at home and on the Porch!! I take it joyfuly!
God love you all!!!View attachment 1140308
Ceremonial removal of the hospital name tag! Great rehab department at Holy Family!!View attachment 1140309 View attachment 1140310
Nice book and 1890s Empire knife from Ron's friend and history-lover Ron E.!!
Great to see you back, Charlie. Praying for your continued recovery.

Thanks for spreading the news Dave, and for the ongoing support from every one of you!!!!
I have indeed made it home, where I had a comfy nap and a wonderful dinner with Joanne,
and I managed to clear dishes without breaking any!! I so look forward to getting back into household routines, and taking my share of the work, and also to doing my share of the posting and chatting on BF!!
Once again, all the kind wishes from all of the Porch members have buoyed me along to get me home. My work is cut out for me both at home and on the Porch!! I take it joyfuly!
Ceremonial removal of the hospital name tag! Great rehab department at Holy Family!!View attachment 1140309 View attachment 1140310

Nothing like beautiful Greenstone and a Spear blade to set the mood :cool::thumbsup:

Now you're home the real recovery begins :D

All the best, Will

I've never had anything to do/correspondence with Charlie @waynorth and must add how heartening this thread is.

Charlie - so good to see you're home and bouncing back ..........and testament to your manner and attitude is obviously all these good folk here too...........brilliant :thumbsup::):thumbsup::)

THANKS TO ALL!
I'm home for another trial run with a scheduled release date of June 6th - this Thursday!!
I couldn't have been this successful, without the buoying effect of all you wonderful people!
While it may take months of excercise to feel "normal' again, i am functional at home thanks to the support of"She who Finds Knives"! What a long, strange trip it's continuing to be!
I will try to post as before, though haltingly at first, but it continues to bring joy to be part of the porch!! Again, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!

I said before that I don't know you, but that post is a genuine inspiration. Thank you.

We're all pulling for you Charlie! Here's to the best June 6th you've ever had!!! :)

Well Sue and I are travelling on once again a trip if a lifetime - but THIS has underlined a great time.
Dave my friend - thank you SO much for sharing the update and Charlie I am glad Ol’ Boiley got to do the honours for you and take that darned bracelet off.
Welcome Home in every way Charlie, Welcome Home.

That is great that you are back home, Charlie!
I will raise a glass to your speedy return to peak performance.

Back