Charlie Campagna

THANKS TO ALL!
I'm home for another trial run with a scheduled release date of June 6th - this Thursday!!
I couldn't have been this successful, without the buoying effect of all you wonderful people!
While it may take months of excercise to feel "normal' again, i am functional at home thanks to the support of"She who Finds Knives"! What a long, strange trip it's continuing to be!
I will try to post as before, though haltingly at first, but it continues to bring joy to be part of the porch!! Again, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!
Wonderful news, Charlie. Grats! Keep it up!
OG

THANKS TO ALL!
I'm home for another trial run with a scheduled release date of June 6th - this Thursday!!
I couldn't have been this successful, without the buoying effect of all you wonderful people!
While it may take months of excercise to feel "normal' again, i am functional at home thanks to the support of"She who Finds Knives"! What a long, strange trip it's continuing to be!
I will try to post as before, though haltingly at first, but it continues to bring joy to be part of the porch!! Again, THANK YOU, ONE AND ALL!!!!!
Glad to hear it Charlie and hopefully you get home for good soon.

THANKS TO ALL!

Congratulations on your pending return to "Civilian Life"...…..There is no place like home..... You are going there as a result of your toughness & improvements...……. Keep up the fight Charlie.... I'll keep you in thoughts and prayers for your full recovery.....

images.jpg

One For All and All For One.
Hoorah.

Back