• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Charlie Mike Anniversary

matt- congrats on three years- and being the reason i have 2 years

^^^This right here CM, ^^^ speaks volumes in regards to the positive support you've given to so many other BF members. Absolutely awesome, Bigjonhoss! :thumbup:

CMA Awards ;) but it's our version of course!

Charlie Mike Achievement Award

Congrats man, always good to hear of continued success !

G2

Congrats on the anniversary, CM. I'm sure it hasn't always been easy. Best wishes for your continued success.

Congrats CM! Hey, what happened to your instagram?

I can relate to u brother I have had substance problems in the past. Started taking Adderall when I began my EMS job doing 24 hr shifts, to help focus and started abusing it to counter balance shifts with no sleep, and then tried continuing a normal productive day after getting off. Took a little while to free myself of the vicious cycle that it was. But I had awesome people surrounding me! My wife mainly,. And quit with my own will power and no outside help. Then quit dipping snuff! That also sucked! But just thought I'd give u a heads up that ur not the only one!

Adderall... Surprised I never tried that. I went straight to crystal meth. Became a full blown addict shortly after getting out of the army. The VA would later say that I was self medicating for combat related PTSD (little did I know that I used that as a "golden ticket" to continue using). I went on like this for approx 10 years. In the end, a bad trip was all it took.

CM thank you for you service! And I would like you to know your sobriety is among the things I care about and notice around here. I like your posts your work and the fact that you are a cat guy (like me) only makes it better. Congrats brother!!!

Shit I missed it.
Congrats CM:thumbup:
Always nice to know there are still people out there that are true to themselves and full of courage.
Happy Sober Anniversary!
Cheers

Congratulations! Great job!
I enjoy your work, humor and honesty! You are an inspiration to many people (myself included).

Awesome circle triangle. I need one on one my blades!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats CM!

Back