Chitlangi Bowie pants teaser

I have really thought about one of those. Some shoot about as strong as a 22 lr. Should be great to hunt with in times you don't want to draw attention to yourself.

Awesome thread!
Maybe next years vacation will be to "Free America" and I'll get to try out that sick .300BLK, eh, pugs? :D
I love the FAL's and all the rest too!
We're holding our own behind enemy lines here in commie NY.

Awesome thread!
Maybe next years vacation will be to "Free America" and I'll get to try out that sick .300BLK, eh, pugs? :D
I love the FAL's and all the rest too!
We're holding our own behind enemy lines here in commie NY.

Heck yeah man no probs. And im originally from NJ so I feel your pain.

I used to have a Benjamin pump pellet gun. Dad always told me I only needed to pump it up about 4 or five times. I could read by then and the manual said dont pump it up more than 10 times or something like that so guess how many times I pumped it up:D. It was dang near a 22lr. It had funny looking pellets but they worked.

Since this originally is a page about Chitlangi Bowies, I thought I'd report that I now possess 2 Giant Chitlangi Bowies!!
I'm one happy camper!!!

Since this originally is a page about Chitlangi Bowies, I thought I'd report that I now possess 2 Giant Chitlangi Bowies!!
I'm one happy camper!!!

Like this?
3564e342d9b874ee64ecfc24c08014c2

9074550044fe4ff2ddbe77f9966d9d01

photos by ndoghouse from this thread:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/giant-chitlangi-bowies-insanity-defined-albert-einstein.1177594/

If my memory isn't completely gone, one of them Giant Chitlangi's lives with you now don't it Pugs?

Back