Christmas 2019

Gonna post some photos of what I got tomorrow, my SS really hit it out of the park!
I was hoping you would like the few things I put in there. This Christmas exchange has been fun.:thumbsup: Once everyone gets theirs, post some pics if you could not resist opening them before Christmas. And afterwards too. :D I received some nice things in my treasure chest...just my words for it. Now I should get some pics up.

Last edited:
the postlady opted to not leave it on my porch, so I have to drive 10 miles the wrong direction to pick it up on the way to work Monday. :(
looking forward to it, though!

Here’s a photo finally of what my secret Santa got me. I got a wolf creek forge small lil fixed blade, an older case I’m still trying to find the year of, a handy little flashlight that’s gonna go in my toolbox, the total outdoorsman manual, and a silver dollar as the tradition of gifting a knife. You definitely hit it out of the park cbach8tw cbach8tw ! I also gave the case some TLC and I’ll post some better pictures in the light today.
690948C5-E206-4AB6-8D69-364E4A243DA2.jpeg

I’m very happy to get this book again my first copy got destroyed in a move and I never got around to replacing it.

Hey, so that worked out well. I think the Case knife is from the 80s, not sure, but the flashlight also has a magnetic base on it so to can attach it to the hood of the car, etc.

SWMBO picked up the box for me while I was at work today.
I'm pretty happy -- apparently Macbeth33 is either a REALLY good guesser, or is better at research than I expected anyone to be, because I've regretted missing out on the 2011 traditional forum knife since I discovered it about 4 days too late to get in on the order.
79415126_10157797667994603_1802014843989917696_o.jpg

the rest of the package is a stripped and polished BK16 (one of the best factory GP outdoor/camping knives on the market IMHO) with an Azwelke kydex sheath and multi-position beltloop, a techlock, a recycled firehose smallet, a handy looking multi-pocket pouch, and some chemlight/glowsticks.
all of this came wrapped in a nice holiday bag with an actual Christmas card!

greatly appreciated!
thanks and may the holidays treat you and yours well!

Emails indicate that the final gift will be in the mail today. Thanks again to John and everyone here for making this happen again.
Many of you will be traveling and or have family traveling during the holidays. I hope everyone stays safe.
I believe it's good to slow down during the hustle and bustle and think about the true meaning of this special occasion. Merry Christmas from my family to each of you and your families.

1066vik 1066vik I've had one of those Recycled Firefighter wallets for, gosh, 4 or 5 years now. Best wallet I've ever had. Changed my life moving to a front pocket wallet. It might not be as pretty as a fine leather wallet, but it's damn near indestructible and for a good cause.

I'm familiar with the material - and some of the products, but this is the first piece I've owned.
never fear - it'll get used!

Back