Christmas 2019

Sleigh is packed and ready to go. Due to weather she won't lift off till Monday. No worries. We tuned her up good and she will make it to...….. in no time.

Mine is packed and ready to ship. Going to do a little shopping tomorrow and plan to swing by the post office while we're out.

Sleigh is packed and ready to go. Due to weather she won't lift off till Monday. No worries. We tuned her up good and she will make it to...….. in no time.
I’ve got mine packed and ready to ship, should have it out in the morning.

I got deep into the weeds cyber stalking my giftee and it's taken a while to decide what to send. I'll also be shipping Monday. Will still arrive with plenty of time to the holidays.

After a couple of extremely stressful hours at the mall we went to the post office. Looks like I'll ship Monday also. No way I was fighting the crowd at the post office. Line was out the door.

I wish I could say the mall or the post office was the worst part of my day so far........ Walmart was so very much worse. Tried to buy a youth 410 for my son, after TWO hours I walked away!

Thank you very much to whoever sent me a sweet Olight flashlight.
The card inside said “Merry Christmas from a secret Santa!
This flashlight was purchased for you by a friend “
Whoever it was, it’s appreciated very much, thank you!

Back