Christmas In July!!! . . . A BlindGrabBaganzaaa!!! . . . Wed, July 14, 2021 At 9:00 PM Eastern!!!

Any idea on when these boxes will ship? I was under the impression that they were all boxed and ready to go.

Depends on where your orders at in the que, probably. The shipping labels were created for mine, and probably others, and it looks like the locomotive is starting down the tracks of shipping!! :)

Last edited:
If it will put yall at rest, I saw a pack of uniformed riders on horseback camping out in a field nearby. I was a bit far away but thought I could read "US something something Service" .... but I could be mistaken. I also saw a bunch of Model T's in town yesterday (True- 20-25 of them, pretty cool sight). Some of them were heavily laden with the rear ends hanging low - obvious sign of Infi transport on the down-low.

If it will put yall at rest, I saw a pack of uniformed riders on horseback camping out in a field nearby. I was a bit far away but thought I could read "US something something Service" .... but I could be mistaken. I also saw a bunch of Model T's in town yesterday (True- 20-25 of them, pretty cool sight). Some of them were heavily laden with the rear ends hanging low - obvious sign of Infi transport on the down-low.

We are still running mail by goat's and burrow's here. Given the terrain and customers.

Sadly still no zombie's. Will report progress in a fort night.

Never trust the shipping weight provided to be the actual weight of your package. I have weighed every grab bag shipment I have received, and none have matched what the label/tracking said. But hey, that’s just my experience.

Damn, if only I know I could've~secretary brings me an envelope, open it up and it's a check from my company. I had some surgery a while back and met my yearly deductible. Little did I know my company reimbursed me for a major percentage of it.
Can't wait to see some of this on the X :D

Never trust the shipping weight provided to be the actual weight of your package. I have weighed every grab bag shipment I have received, and none have matched what the label/tracking said. But hey, that’s just my experience.
Boo-urns!!!

Damn, if only I know I could've~secretary brings me an envelope, open it up and it's a check from my company. I had some surgery a while back and met my yearly deductible. Little did I know my company reimbursed me for a major percentage of it.
Can't wait to see some of this on the X :D
🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤡

Just got mine too. 2lbs for a $500 bag....probably a custom shop Busse. Dang...been hoping for a Yard proto knife...

we'll know for sure Monday!

Back