Christmas Sales for 12/5

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

20.5 inch 23 ounce Chainpuri Knife from Chainpur. Satisal wood handle and scabbard. Sharp and pointy blade. Excellent investment at $115. *SOLD*

14 inch 18 ounce Seax by Yuvraj. Horn handle. White metal fittings. Standard leather sheath. $125. *SOLD*

15 inch 27 ounce villager fit and finish M-43 by Sher the (tiger). White metal fittings. Dark color satisal wood handle. $125. *SOLD*

11.5 inch 13 ounce Pen Knife by Lachhu. Horn handle. Usual fine work by Lachhu. $100 even. *SOLD*

13 inch 6 ounce Reti Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Out standing work by talented Kumar. This Knife feels alive on hand! $85. *SOLD*

11.5 inch 5 ounce Yuvraj Fish Knife. Smooth horn handle. Great gift for yourself at $78. *SOLD*

8.5 inch 4 ounce Bilton by Vim. Antler and horn combo handle. $50. *SOLD*

Woolen hat for $12 *SOLD*

Wooden flute for $20

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Reti (baby Kobra)
Buttcap

ems 8.5 inch 4 ounce Bilton by Vim. Antler and horn combo handle...DD received.

A Seax, where are all the Seax guys?

Steve - another Reti!

A 20" Chainpuri!, another Pen, and a packable M-43! That fish knife looks pretty awesome!

Last edited:
OMG! That Pen! Perfection...Just, wow:eek:

Love it, and whoever snaps it up is getting a prime example of one of the handiest designs for hiking/camping. I love the stubby little handle on it too:)

That Reti is VERY Kobra-like. You can certainly see Kumar's flair in there. I'm so happy to have him back.

But that Pen...whoa.

ems 15 inch 27 ounce villager fit and finish M-43 by Sher the (tiger). White metal fittings. Dark color satisal wood handle

OMG! That Pen! Perfection...Just, wow:eek:

Love it, and whoever snaps it up is getting a prime example of one of the handiest designs for hiking/camping. I love the stubby little handle on it too:)

That Reti is VERY Kobra-like. You can certainly see Kumar's flair in there. I'm so happy to have him back.

But that Pen...whoa.

You are sooooooo right about the pen knife. It looks PERFECT, I would of grabbed it but I am afraid the handle is much to stubby for my XXL hands. It is a gorgeous piece though

Good luck to whomever gets that M43, it's really awesome, and such a good packable size.

FISH ON!!! ...again:rolleyes: EMS fish knife.

LOL...we got the same taste, I was going to get that one too, but I really liked the combo handle on the Bilton. I love them antler handles.

Don't you have one of those fish knives already? BTW...how is it? I was wondering about its practicality of use.

LOL...we got the same taste, I was going to get that one too, but I really liked the combo handle on the Bilton. I love them antler handles.

Don't you have one of those fish knives already? BTW...how is it? I was wondering about its practicality of use.

I love the feel of antler in the hands too. There is something so special about the warmth and feel of antlers in the hand.

Done Deal on the Reti... It will be my second Kumar piece and I really cant wait. It is being shipped with the Kobra I bought yesterday. They have very similar shapes and both have horn handles. I am going to wear them like a katana and wakizashi and practice some sword play and cutting when I receive them. Reports will follow.

I still have a HI wakizashi and manakamana special I have to post picture of. I got them a couple weeks ago but haven't had time to take pics. So pics on all this weekend.

Back