Christmas Sales for 12/8 -- Pix, Cherokee Rose, AK Bowie, Kumar Reti and Huge Savings

Thanks Gehazi, and hands down HI definitely makes the best blades. I'm lucky no one got to that mini bowie before me.

Hello! EMS on the 8 3/4" mini micro Bowie by Bhakta. amazing deals! Is it just me or is that Chainpuri 20 1/4" not 10 1/4"? because it says it's 10 1/4. I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up yet. BTW I'm a returning costumer, of HI, and am glad to be back and see these amazing deals.
Welcome back Crypsis! That was a killer deal. Beautiful blade! I carry one daily and gotten really fond of it. So far it is my favorite!

Thank you ndoghouse, I can't wait for this thing to come in the mail! It is a beauty, and an incredible deal. Glad to hear from your first hand experience that it is such a functional knife, it certainly seems to me to be the perfect fixed edc type of blade.

Been so long since I bought something here-do I pm Yangdu?cwd

Send an email to auntie at himimp@aol.com, with the date of the DOTD, item, and the price. She will respond with "DONE DEAL", or "LONG GONE". If you get "DONE DEAL", she will let you know what the shipping cost will be, and to add that cost with the items price. Send her payment via Paypal Goods, and you're all set.

welcome back and congratulations on your sharking catches Crypsis Kobra and cwdotson.

Thank you ndoghouse, I can't wait for this thing to come in the mail! It is a beauty, and an incredible deal. Glad to hear from your first hand experience that it is such a functional knife, it certainly seems to me to be the perfect fixed edc type of blade.
This is mine from the first run made by Bhakta Kami.
01a66f7dd319e60d0ee84be2c07a26af

I had a custom sheath made for it because the traditional style dangled a bit low for my comfort. There are a few variations of this blade mainly in handle length. At one time Bhakta Kami had a helper (Min Bahadur Kami) who made some blades but no longer works at HI. Pretty much same blade but Min Kami didnt put the recurve in his version and also a bit larger cho. Bhaktas blade has recurve and is not as wide as Mins. I myself prefer the recurve in the blade like yours but some like the straight edge because they can use a flat stone to sharpen the entire blade. The first run micros had an inch shorter handle at 7 3/4 inches but was a bit small for some hands so all later ones were made at 8 3/4 inches. Great EDC. Give us an update when you get it please;)

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the information. I'll update you when I get it for sure. This one you posted is amazing, I really like the handle and the sheath on it as well. Did you put that texturing on the handle yourself? I havn't seen many, if any HI products with this texturing, but it looks great.

This is mine from the first run made by Bhakta Kami.
01a66f7dd319e60d0ee84be2c07a26af

I had a custom sheath made for it because the traditional style dangled a bit low for my comfort. There are a few variations of this blade mainly in handle length. At one time Bhakta Kami had a helper (Min Bahadur Kami) who made some blades but no longer works at HI. Pretty much same blade but Min Kami didnt put the recurve in his version and also a bit larger cho. Bhaktas blade has recurve and is not as wide as Mins. I myself prefer the recurve in the blade like yours but some like the straight edge because they can use a flat stone to sharpen the entire blade. The first run micros had an inch shorter handle at 7 3/4 inches but was a bit small for some hands so all later ones were made at 8 3/4 inches. Great EDC. Give us an update when you get it please;)

Awesome, thanks for the information. I'll update you when I get it for sure. This one you posted is amazing, I really like the handle and the sheath on it as well. Did you put that texturing on the handle yourself? I havn't seen many, if any HI products with this texturing, but it looks great.

The checkering was done by Bawanna on the forum here. He did a great job with it. Im very pleased. Pugs75 (here as well) did the sheath in beaver tail and it to is a class A++++job. Give them a holler if you ever need something like that. They might just oblige you at a very reasonable price if they arent too busy.

The checkering was done by Bawanna on the forum here. He did a great job with it. Im very pleased. Pugs75 (here as well) did the sheath in beaver tail and it to is a class A++++job. Give them a holler if you ever need something like that. They might just oblige you at a very reasonable price if they arent too busy.

Whole heartedly agree with the class A++++ job they both did on my knife too.

YUP, Bawanna did a great job checkering my family of bowies, and poor Pugs is still backlogged, I'm just waiting for him to catch up and have some free time.

yep, made my set very special as well, only difference is mine had a skip line, but I have not sought out special pants for them yet-- I think everyone should have a set of AK bowies in the various sizes

yep, made my set very special as well, only difference is mine had a skip line, but I have not sought out special pants for them yet-- I think everyone should have a set of AK bowies in the various sizes
Waitin on a Bura AK set now. Should be here in a couple of hours. Stay tuned:D Rest easy pugs. She already has pants:thumbup:

I think I would like to start with the smallest one for utility at work.

Auntie still has several, probably a dozen or more of these micro's in stock.

If you want the handles checkered just let me know and we'll get r dun. You can either get em, look em over and send them to me or have auntie send them direct.

I'm up and about again and ready to make sawdust or horn dust, whichever.

Thank you for the great offer Bawanna! That checkering looks fantastic! Looking forward to see today's deal of the day incase I am lucky.

Thank you Bawanna I just might have to take you up on that offer. I really appreciate it, and again the checkering you did on those knives looks really nice.

I just received two of them micros from stock. You dont even have to wait for DOTD to get one. Send Aunti Y an email and ask about them. She'll give ya a great deal on one and send it right out.

Back