Photos CK Edition LionSteel Bolus Clip point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the hype now. Really like this knife: great size, nice and thin behind the edge, solid half stop, good fit and finish with no sharp corners, and the handles? Probably my most matched set on both sides for any horn.

7F1YAeu.jpg

kBBs0sX.jpg

Thanks Mike!

I get the hype now. Really like this knife: great size, nice and thin behind the edge, solid half stop, good fit and finish with no sharp corners, and the handles? Probably my most matched set on both sides for any horn.

7F1YAeu.jpg

kBBs0sX.jpg

Thanks Mike!

She's a beauty, Tom! Well matched indeed and very attractive.

I'll add my bland looking OD Green G10 Otnat to this thread. I haven't seen anybody post one of these yet except myself. Must not have been a very good seller but I'm over the moon delighted with it. These are such nice knives. Dare I say that I like these even better than the Barlows and those are exceptional.

IMG_4457.JPG IMG_4458.JPG IMG_4459.JPG IMG_4462.JPG

I'll add my bland looking OD Green G10 Otnat to this thread. I haven't seen anybody post one of these yet except myself. Must not have been a very good seller but I'm over the moon delighted with it. These are such nice knives. Dare I say that I like these even better than the Barlows and those are exceptional.

View attachment 1069431 View attachment 1069432 View attachment 1069433 View attachment 1069434

Thanks Rick! The Otnat is a looker as well, great photos.

7F1YAeu.jpg

kBBs0sX.jpg

Thanks Mike!
Just gorgeous Tom. Very nice photo that really shows off your beautiful knife.

View attachment 1069431 View attachment 1069432 View attachment 1069433 View attachment 1069434
I have got to get one of these Otnat's! I'm trying with all my being to hold out in hopes of another stag or horn run but I feel myself getting weak. I agree with you on your last point. I love my barlows but these CK02's are special.

Not so bland, I like my Shuffler in OD Green G10.
I was hoping for a green or black G10 on the clip, maybe on the next run.
CK you listening green and/or black G10 :) ;)

Thanks and it’s a very nice folder
G2

Gary I can't believe you put your stag clip point up! I have already gone over my knife quota for 2019 and my wife would knee cap me if i bought another. I'm sure it won't take long for it to move. It's an absolute stunner and great set up.

Yep, I know, for what ever reason I tend to reach for the Boker Congress folder than this one, nothing at all wrong with this, just my tastes runs more for wharncliffe sheepfootish type blades, and this one is super keen with great stag.

The sale includes the sheath as it is made for this knife, formed tightly around it and the knife snaps into place quite securely too. So that makes it a little more difficult to sell as I have had a few ask to buy just the knife, but I would not want to sell the sheath separately to someone else when it might not fit just right.

And...lets keep that wife of yours happy ;) no need to have her doing harm to those knees of yours!
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back