Coffee

It's all good, just thought you might want to know. There is a Cuisinart on the list, any chance it's the one she got?

I don't have the model number but it was on the CR list with the Tecnovorium. They ranked coffee makers for how consistent it could brew coffee around 200 degrees. Here's a shot of it with one of our birds!

qn1ghtm.jpg

I don't have the model number but it was on the CR list with the Tecnovorium. They ranked coffee makers for how consistent it could brew coffee around 200 degrees. Here's a shot of it with one of our birds!

qn1ghtm.jpg

As long as it's putting out ~200º water consistently, you should be GTG!

I like the 100 Mile almost as much as the Hair Bender!

View attachment 1090596

Hmm. I've never had that one before.

Oh I looked it up btw it's the Cuisinart 14cup Perfect Temp 3200. It made it onto to a bunch of lists so hard off to the wifey!

XylyGPZ.jpg

Don't think I've ever gotten a pic with my lowly Bugout. Great lil' thin knife. :cool:

IMG_3780.jpg

Oh I looked it up btw it's the Cuisinart 14cup Perfect Temp 3200. It made it onto to a bunch of lists so hard off to the wifey!

XylyGPZ.jpg

Cool! :thumbsup:

Got something in the mail today!
Thank you!
The knife is new as well.
Good week...so far.:cool:
My favorite local NYC spot! I gotta say I prefer their blend to most other places on most days.

Half my team at work is from Beijing, China so today I brought in a treat for them. This one is nicknamed a cow tongue in Cantonese. It's a fried crueller that's insane dipped in your morning cup!

Notice the CRKT, no auto lawks! Took me 6 months to find one...I wasn't sure if they still made these without it so I found one on the bay. They need to make this thing in a better steel! It's pretty similar to the Zinker Dogtooth!

3eUusvU.jpg

Last edited:
^You guys always have great tastes in knives! It makes me wonder too, if any of the cast or prop people from the Walking Dead are lurkers here on BF! Do any of those dudes just randomly grab a Busse for the weekend's camping trip and then casually brings the knife back to the set on Monday? Lol.

So my wife wakes me up this morning... "I did something really stupid." :eek: What, I ask??? o_O

"I poured water into the coffee grinder." :eek: :mad: :thumbsdown: :poop: (Baratza Virtuoso)

Yeah. o_O :rolleyes: She unplugged it right away, thankfully. Just spent the past 2 1/2 hours taking the thing completely apart, cleaning it, and drying everything off. What a friggin' mess. At least it still works. *Sigh*

So my wife wakes me up this morning... "I did something really stupid." :eek: What, I ask??? o_O

"I poured water into the coffee grinder." :eek: :mad: :thumbsdown: :poop: (Baratza Virtuoso)

Yeah. o_O :rolleyes: She unplugged it right away, thankfully. Just spent the past 2 1/2 hours taking the thing completely apart, cleaning it, and drying everything off. What a friggin' mess. At least it still works. *Sigh*
Ouch!
That's one thing I haven't done yet.
My usual morning error is dumping fresh ground coffee into my preheated coffee mug rather than the Aeropress.:rolleyes:
That wet mug pretty much ensures I have to wash everything down the drain and start over.
Not optimal for my morning mood.:mad:
At least it's only 20 grams or so.

Ouch!
That's one thing I haven't done yet.
My usual morning error is dumping fresh ground coffee into my preheated coffee mug rather than the Aeropress.:rolleyes:
That wet mug pretty much ensures I have to wash everything down the drain and start over.
Not optimal for my morning mood.:mad:
At least it's only 20 grams or so.

Yeah, she wasn't thinking too clearly yet, obviously. Last time something like this happened she forgot to dump the pre-heat water out of the thermal carafe, and pretty much brewed a whole pot onto the counter top and floor. She got to clean up that mess... ;)

This is why I don't brew a pot right after getting out of bed. She didn't have that excuse, she had already taken my oldest to school. o_O I'm just glad it didn't wreck the thing. Yes, it was a royal PITA to clean up, but it still works.

I've sadly done that! I once poured water into my container of creamer! My order of operations was all messed up.

***EDIT, must be a sign of getting old. lol.

Back