Coffee

Halloween is over..... you guys know what’s next.

This will be the official Secret Santa sign up......

So far it will be the same rules as always- knives and beans. You will not know who’s sending you stuff (secret).
If anyone has an idea for some kind of “ “twist” we can run it by the group.
To enter- reply just reply in this thread then text (most of you have it), email, or PM me your address! Ssjs678@yahoo. Include your user name please.
Happy Holidays!!

Ryan Thompson
Monofletch
Y’shua
DannyP
Spyderphreak
Rose and Thistle custom
007 Agent Zzero
TLE Sharp

Last edited:
Some of my favorites...

Smokin' Aces Coffee Co. Jaguar Honey
Temple Coffee Guatemala Guayables Espresso
Atomic Cafe Costa Rica La Magnolia
Henry's House Of Coffee Bella Finca Espresso
JBC Coffee Roasters Worka Ethiopia

Here's a new one...

IMG_4753.jpg

BF's very own Redmeadow Knives, Serrano bullnose. 52100, stacked leather, Nickel Silver, Bocote, and blue denim micarta! :cool:

Papua New Guinea Kainantu Sero I roasted a couple evenings ago. VERY good!!!! :thumbsup:

(And in case you're wondering, that's a big, amazing piece of petrified wood from AZ's Petrified Forest :cool:)

Last edited:
Here's a new one...

View attachment 1225309

BF's very own Redmeadow Knives, Serrano bullnose. 52100, stacked leather, Nickel Silver, Bocote, and blue denim micarta! :cool:

Papua New Guinea Kainantu Sero I roasted a couple evenings ago. VERY good!!!! :thumbsup:

(And in case you're wondering, that's a big, amazing piece of petrified wood from AZ's Petrified Forest :cool:)

It seems that knife of yours is following me from one thread to the next. I know I'd only use it once or twice a year, but apart from the carry method there's not a thing about it I don't like.

How have I missed this thread? Love me some coffee. Haven't caught up yet and not sure if starbucks is looked down upon lol, but just picked up a bag of their organic winter brew(on sale at costco right now, $14 for 40oz). Other favs are desert roasters organic, New Mexico piñon and Peet’s Major Dickinson off the top of my head. Oh yeah Black Rifle is pretty good as well. Like the idea of secret santa!

Fixed blade Carlton today with Black Rifle coffee Freedom fuel with a splash of heavy cream View attachment 1226041

Welcome to the madness! :eek: :)

How have I missed this thread? Love me some coffee. Haven't caught up yet and not sure if starbucks is looked down upon lol, but just picked up a bag of their organic winter brew(on sale at costco right now, $14 for 40oz). Other favs are desert roasters organic, New Mexico piñon and Peet’s Major Dickinson off the top of my head. Oh yeah Black Rifle is pretty good as well. Like the idea of secret santa!

A number of us home roast (I've been doing it for ~17 years now), so we won't hold the *$ stuff against you, for too long anyway. :p ;) We'll get you straightened out in no time.

All kidding aside, you like what you like, don't worry about what anyone else thinks. Try some of the stuff recommended in this thread though, and be prepared for a new world! :cool: :thumbsup:

Back