Coffee

Mine is still in transit. The odd thing; my box going (UPS ground) to Bryce took a whopping 2 days from the time I dropped it off until he picked it up (42 hours to be more exact).

Bryce sent his the same way. Coming the opposite direction, delivery is scheduled to take ~5 days. o_O

Sorry I'm a little late, but heads up to anyone that wanted to try the Iron Bean Raging Tiger 4.0 bourbon barrel coffee...

They just did a surprise release of more. There's only a handful of bottles left, but if you hurry, you can get you some. There's a 20% off code right now too ("2020"), and free shipping if you spend $50.

https://ironbeancoffee.com/products/raging-tiger-3-0

Merry Christmas!!!

Well looks like my Secret Santa should be here tomorrow. UPS shows it has arrived at the Denver hub, so should get delivered tomorrow with any luck. :thumbsup:

Picture time! :D

IMG_3132.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

It's original coffee does. and Devil Mountain Coffee is amazing! what coffee do you like best?
I like Death Wish as well. I’ve got some Devil Mountain, I’m not the biggest fan of it. My four year old son picks my coffee for me each day. He picked Devil Mountain about five days in a row and liked to kill me haha. I did finally break down and put some milk and sugar in it and I can tolerate it that way. I’ve drank everything black for years.

I’ve had Iron Bean Fierce as well. I prefer Death Wish over it but if you like Devil Mountain you should give Fierce a try. Loki and Ride or Die as the two from Iron Bean I’ll stick with from here on out. Koffee Kult has some good ones as well. I’m more of a medium roast guy but their dark roast wasn’t bad. I’ll stick with their medium roast and Eye Cracker. I do have some of their medium Colombian I haven’t tried yet. I’ve tried one Jittery Joes and have no problems with it, still have one I haven’t opened. I’ve had about four different kinds of Black Rifle and don’t have any complaints. We were bidding on wiring one of their stores when I decided to buy some.

Let us know what you try and how you like it

Well looks like my Secret Santa should be here tomorrow. UPS shows it has arrived at the Denver hub, so should get delivered tomorrow with any luck. :thumbsup:

Picture time! :D

View attachment 1477821

View attachment 1477822

Ugh, I almost sent it overnight too. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.

Edit: NM, Just saw the timestamp on your post. Looks like it's been delivered. Hope you enjoy it! Merry Christmas!

So, as Bryce mentioned, my Secret Snata gift arrived today! :)

And it's awesome! :D :thumbsup:

IMG_6561.jpg

So, where to start? lol... My wife immediately laid claim to the mug and sticker! See, she has this thing about Moose. o_O

Back when she was ~16, on an annual family summer trip to Yellowstone, she was fly fishing with her older brother in the Yellowstone River. Unbeknownst to her, a Moose had entered the river behind them, and started crossing. (Moose are just as, if not more dangerous than the Grizzly Bears in the Park...)

It was just downstream of her, and passed her within ~25'. Her fly was drifting down the river, and the Moose walked right into the path of her line. As the line wrapped around the Moose, her Elk Hair Caddis dry fly hooked right into the Moose's butt... :eek: What do you do? Thankfully the Moose was swimming by now, so she turned and started running back towards shore. Her fly simply snapped off, and stayed embedded in the Moose's hair.

Anyway, she's loved Moose and moose stuff ever since. We have a ton of Moose stuff around the house. :D The mug is hers now. :)

IMG_6564.jpg

IMG_6565.jpg

I'm looking forward to trying the coffee in the morning. Unfortunately, today was too crazy and it got too late too fast to try it out when I got home. The trucker hat fits me nicely, and I like the colors. I actually don't have many trucker hats, and this is a nice one, better quality than most I've seen.

IMG_6562.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

The Spyderco Ikuchi is quite the surprise! Sweet little flipper! It's not a model I've ever really noticed before, and boy, was I ever missing out! I love this thing!!! Kwaiken style blade, excellent clean lines (especially when folded), slim profile, unique flipper, and a compression lock to boot! Heck yeah! I really dig how the blade is completely enveloped by the handle in the closed position (save for the flipper nub), and the Spyderhole goes through the whole thing. This is the Spyderco answer to the Benchmade 943, with a dash of wicked thrown in! :cool:

IMG_6566.jpg

IMG_6567.jpg

IMG_6568.jpg

I'll be on the lookout for any sprint models of this thing! I would LOVE to get one in something like M4, Rex45, or K390! :D

Thank you Bryce!!! :thumbsup:

You're very welcome Jared. I'm glad everything was well received.

Also, in case anyone is wondering why the heck I'd send ground coffee rather than whole beans; there was a mixup at the shop. The owner opened up their brick and mortar very briefly to fill my order so I could pick it up and not have to risk having it shipped to me. When I got there she'd already ground and bagged it. I thought it best not to make a fuss. Jared will just have to drink it quickly. :D

Speaking of making a fuss... I've got a bone to pick with you! Lol. I'm not generally on Bladeforums this late, but thanks to you my caffeine intake seems to have risen and is having an effect on my sleep habits. :p It's delicious coffee though.

You mentioned the ground coffee. No biggie, we'll go through it pretty fast, less than a week. My oldest daughter has started drinking some, so we usually now do a full 48 oz pot a day.

Sorry about that. :oops: I limit myself to 3 cups a day max. Usually only 2, and try not to have any after about 5pm. I'm a night owl as it is, and generally only sleep 4-5 hours.

Hope you're enjoying it! :D

I'm glad it finally arrived! 007 Agent ZZero 007 Agent ZZero I figured there might be a delay, but didn't expect it to be over a week late. Wish it would have gotten there while super fresh, but it should still be pretty good.

Your inbox is full, btw.

Already drank up all the Oaxaca beans, man that was a deep dark roast! Just my style. I am on the Nicaragua beans now. They are very smooth! Thanks Danny! I looked up tracking and my SS hasn’t budged so input in a lost package inquiry. Hopefully that will jump start it!
25EB403E-ACA4-490F-804E-E58A7D8580CE.jpeg

Back