Coffee

Glad you are enjoying it! That was my first time roasting the Oaxaca and Nicaragua is one of my go to origins. They have a nicely balanced flavor IMO. I'm still waiting on another package which was mailed before that too, as are many other people.

Anyone have experience with Fire Dept Coffee? Got these based on a recommendation from an old friend.

fWlValf.jpg

Will do. I have an open bag of Iron Bean Cast Iron to get through first but one of these bags will be next.
I finished off my bag of Cast Iron not too long ago and Rage this week. By far as of now Ride or Die and Loki are my two favorite from Iron Bean. Have thought about trying one of their Murder Coffee Co offerings next

I finished off my bag of Cast Iron not too long ago and Rage this week. By far as of now Ride or Die and Loki are my two favorite from Iron Bean. Have thought about trying one of their Murder Coffee Co offerings next
Those two are very good. If you have had any of their Unicorn recently chances are that you have had some of the Murder Coffee flavors already. There were a few that I recognized as previous Unicorn flavors.

Those two are very good. If you have had any of their Unicorn recently chances are that you have had some of the Murder Coffee flavors already. There were a few that I recognized as previous Unicorn flavors.
Gotcha. Nah I haven’t had any of those. The only other Iron Bean I’ve had was Fierce

Fear No Evil and Rocko are also really good.
I just looked them up. Fear No Evil is labeled black roast, not even dark roast but a black roast. You’ve got more hair on your chest than I do haha. I get leery about ordering dark roasts anymore. There’s a few I like but not too many. I did see Rocko makes a medium roast tho. I wasn’t a big fan of Fierce honestly

I just looked them up. Fear No Evil is labeled black roast, not even dark roast but a black roast. You’ve got more hair on your chest than I do haha. I get leery about ordering dark roasts anymore. There’s a few I like but not too many. I did see Rocko makes a medium roast tho. I wasn’t a big fan of Fierce honestly
I've never had the Fierce or the dark Rocko, but the Loki is a light roast of the same beans that the Rocko uses (probably why I like them both so much). I suspect that I would have the same opinion of the Fierce as you do, though. I took a chance on the Fear No Evil, having never tried a black roast. I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

Drinking New Mexico Pinion coffee this morning.
wD75UA8.jpg

I've never had the Fierce or the dark Rocko, but the Loki is a light roast of the same beans that the Rocko uses (probably why I like them both so much). I suspect that I would have the same opinion of the Fierce as you do, though. I took a chance on the Fear No Evil, having never tried a black roast. I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

Drinking New Mexico Pinion coffee this morning.
wD75UA8.jpg
I didn’t mind Koffee Kult dark roast and I actually like Death Wish which is a dark roast. I may give Rocko a shot down the road64EB3517-C649-4610-AA16-E0761439082A.jpegDrinking House of Henry’s Vista Alegre light roast this morning

Back