Cold Steel panic buy thread

upnorth

Basic Member
Just placed an order for a 15" Torpedo. I've been thinking of buying one since they first came out, so it's about time. Next on my radar are Battle Stars.
I thought about those torpedo's a few times to toss at rabbits. But it was hard enough to hit them in the head with a .22 at times. Probably fun to toss though.:thumbsup:

Wasatch11253

Platinum Member
All of these arrived within the past 2 weeks, got really lucky with the 4Max which I found locally right here in town via local classifieds. Great price on it! I've gotta blame Zephyr and Wvtalkis for all their great pics for the new CS gateway drugs.

ZAuBKdH.jpg

All of these arrived within the past 2 weeks, got really lucky with the 4Max which I found locally right here in town via local classifieds. Great price on it! I've gotta blame Zephyr and Wvtalkis for all their great pics for the new CS gateway drugs.

ZAuBKdH.jpg
Cool ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last two especially . :D Happy grin for you , but a little green (with envy) .

I sorta regret letting the 4Max slip away when it was relatively cheap , and never got any "fancy" model Espadas , either . :(

Got rid of Medium Luzon, very nice but not enough to keep it.
Got rid of Lawman, too thin handle. Not comfortable.
Got rid of 1911, okay, but nothing more.

Suddenly Pro Lite Clip Point became available at one store in my country, so decided to grab it. Had blue tanto once, had Working Man green, the handle should be better than CS LM (at least for me), so this one should stay finally forever (fingers crossed ;-)).

Managed to find 4 Battle Stars for sale and bought them. A totally senseless purchase, right up there with my Torpedo, my Indian War Club, and my CS Cricket Bat. But at least I'm ready for the next Zombie Apocalypse. After all, we are talking about CS panic buys!

JackTheKnifeGuy

Gold Member
Not sure if this is allowed but Midway USA has a sale on the 42 inch Sjambok on sale for 11 bucks! Bought 5, kept two and gave the rest to family and friends. Saw a video where a guy made a pvc make shift scabbard, makes it an awesome self defense tool for hiking and such.

Also picked up a few axe head canes, African walking sticks and the dragon one, for ~20 bucks they make awesome gifts and beat any Walmart cane.