Cold Steel products YOU want to see?

i want them to bring back the sk-5 leatherneck and stop using 4116 krump stainless :p why Cold Steel....of maybe going back to carbon V that would be awesome

Coldsteel Micro recon 1

More color options:

Blue

white

yellow

dark green

tan

red

purple

More blade options:

wharncliffe

Drop point

recurve

Fully serrated options.

XHP steel

Bring back the 4" Vaquero!

Great EDC at a great price.

Ti-Lite 4" Zytel
Spyderco 4" Civilian
Vaquero 4" Serrated
Vaquero 4" PlainEdge
Vaquero 5.5" Serrated
Vaquero Grande 6" VG-1 Serrated

Oh this is easy, FOLDING KARAMBIT!!

Blade length right around 3". Use same construction method as Code 4 (liner-less aluminum scales will keep it light and thin), but with a thumb plate on top:thumbup:

You make this for around a $50-60 street price, and you will dominate the folding karambit market.

I would like to see the Spike series in Carbon V as well. I really like the Tokyo Spike, but the steel isn't doing it for me.

Bring back the Bush Ranger, in carbon steel, and also you could make Sharpfinger model in carbon steel also...

The Arch Angel a butterfly would be cool.... and darts for my dartboard not super ninja tacticool darts just super cool darts I could use at the bar....lol

I would like to see the Spike series in Carbon V as well. I really like the Tokyo Spike, but the steel isn't doing it for me.

Well, the Spikes are pretty much intended as last ditch self-defense weapons, and NOTHING else. For a knife like that, unless you're living in an Expendables movie or something where you're constantly attacking dudes with your knife, you...really don't need a great steel.

Well, the Spikes are pretty much intended as last ditch self-defense weapons, and NOTHING else. For a knife like that, unless you're living in an Expendables movie or something where you're constantly attacking dudes with your knife, you...really don't need a great steel.

Exactly why I got a Kobun. I have been surrounded by barking\snarling dogs on more than one occasion. Usually when I'm metal detecting around the edge of town were people feel free to ''release the hounds''. It is a crappy feeling to be by yourself with three dogs moving in and out on you, front, side and back, testing\probing your boundaries. I'm cool with the AUS-8 steel then. But I do refuse to buy an SRK in AUS-8 after missing the SK-5 version. No, I do not want used sloppy seconds.

That might be, but I cannot help but see there is also utility in that specific knife. Hawkbill blade knives are designed for pulling cuts, in the fishing industry to be specific. As well as farming type tasks where one would harvest fruit, vegetables, grain, etc. That doesn't stop folks from finding other tasks that they are suitable for, lots of people seem to think the same way about that specific knife. Regardless, it is something I would like to see. :)

That might be, but I cannot help but see there is also utility in that specific knife. Hawkbill blade knives are designed for pulling cuts, in the fishing industry to be specific. As well as farming type tasks where one would harvest fruit, vegetables, grain, etc. That doesn't stop folks from finding other tasks that they are suitable for, lots of people seem to think the same way about that specific knife. Regardless, it is something I would like to see. :)

You lost me, what connection does the Tokyo Spike have with hawkbills?

It was an example to illustrate that when a knife, blade shape, tool, etc. marketed and "designed" for some specific purpose, it can also be used for something else. It read pretty clear when I wrote it.

It was an example to illustrate that when a knife, blade shape, tool, etc. marketed and "designed" for some specific purpose, it can also be used for something else. It read pretty clear when I wrote it.

It read like you were talking about Hawkbills, and that's why you were interested in the Spike. Now that I know what you mean, I'll point out that hawkbills were designed with a purpose in mind, but they aren't designed solely for that purpose and that purpose alone...whereas the spikes pretty much are. If you buy a spike, you're buying a weapon-if you want to adapt it to other uses, you can, but you're still ultimately buying a weapon. It's like a sword-you can always use your katana or broadsword as a big machete or to chop up your fruit and vegetables, and they may do it well, in fact, but at the end of the day...it's still a sword.

A heavy duty puukko, something akin to the Fallkniven H1, with a Kraton grip, preferably in 01. Also, an extended tang so you could hammer on it.

They need to make a decent hawkbill folder, that can easily be opened with one hand, and that has a backlock that isn't ridiculously difficult to release, with good quality steel and an edge that is ground on both sides.

Back