• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

companies with horrible management and great owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same company that stole designs from zt and y'all are standing up hard for them. I promise you... If a mother xxxxxx cursed you out and management lied to you over and over... You would be mad as hell. I have every right to be pissed. Then... Buddy system kicks in. Again... Microtech must be an awesome company to work for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, and what exactly do you mean buy "I see your IP address". Sounds sort of threatening to me.

No... Its mark Stilts trying to stick up for himself and pretending to be a ghost friend. Don't you think that's xxxxx up? Anybody can see domain info. Only encrypted data here is passwords and personal info.

Last edited by a moderator:
no... Its mark stilts trying to stick up for himself and pretending to be a ghost friend. Don't you think that's fucked up? Anybody can see domain info. Only encrypted data here is passwords and personal info.

inbtl.

After reading this thread, it appears to be another example of "I'm entitled to everything".

True, the customer is always right except in the case where a customer is unreasonable. You sir, come off unreasonable. This is from abuse, and yet you have not a shred of humility about it, an ounce of that might have gotten you somewhere with customer service. I pity Microtech for having to deal with your attitude. They appear to be trying to make things as right as possible and admit to their mistakes, you aren't exempt from trying the same.

Same company that stole designs from zt and y'all are standing up hard for them. I promise you... If a mother ****** cursed you out and management lied to you over and over... You would be mad as hell. I have every right to be pissed. Then... Buddy system kicks in. Again... Microtech must be an awesome company to work for.

No... Its mark Stilts trying to stick up for himself and pretending to be a ghost friend. Don't you think that's ****** up? Anybody can see domain info. Only encrypted data here is passwords and personal info.

First of all, this portion of the website is family friendly. Knock off the potty talk.

.......but I could just be the Illuminati, or worse, a Michrotech rep!

Swallow some pride, be a professional and try to work this out is my honest suggestion.

After reading this thread, it appears to be another example of "I'm entitled to everything".

True, the customer is always right except in the case where a customer is unreasonable. You sir, come off unreasonable. This is from abuse, and yet you have not a shred of humility about it, an ounce of that might have gotten you somewhere with customer service. I pity Microtech for having to deal with your attitude. They appear to be trying to make things as right as possible and admit to their mistakes, you aren't exempt from trying the same.

Keep thinking they tried to resolve this situation. They have lied numerous times. Hell, their lying now. Refuse to send me pictures of the shipping box, creating bogus profiles here. All PR, zero support. I don't know of any forum that would support a big company sending out its goons to cover their ass. All last week, they told me my knife was in north Carolina getting repaired not collecting dust in PA. Lies #1

Guys

Sorry for the drama. I am going to attempt to gracefully bow out.

Enclosing........ We will try to do better on the Repair front.

And also..... Thanks for giving me a chance to say my peace, its greatly appreciated!!!!!

Which is why I suggest professionalism, it goes a long way. I am not defending their actions, but at this point you're not helping your cause with the accusations and paranoia. Have you attempted to resolve this through email or by phone or have you worked yourself into a furver of madness and just want more to complain about? Do you want the issue resolved? Serious question.

Guys

And also..... Thanks for giving me a chance to say my peace, its greatly appreciated!!!!!

Case in point^^

Guys

Thanks for saying your piece. Nicely and professionally done. :thumbup:

Which is why I suggest professionalism, it goes a long way. I am not defending their actions, but at this point you're not helping your cause with the accusations and paranoia. Have you attempted to resolve this through email or by phone or have you worked yourself into a furver of madness and just want more to complain about? Do you want the issue resolved? Serious question.

I sure have and I don't have time for this bs. Dealing with them is like eating lunch with the judge that's gonna sentence you to death. 2 faced liars. Why do you think he keeps posting here? PR!

Keep thinking they tried to resolve this situation. They have lied numerous times. Hell, their lying now. Refuse to send me pictures of the shipping box, creating bogus profiles here. All PR, zero support. I don't know of any forum that would support a big company sending out its goons to cover their ass. All last week, they told me my knife was in north Carolina getting repaired not collecting dust in PA. Lies #1

Well, I see little but baseless accusations, conspiracy theories, and name calling from you at this point. You might want to note that calling HG1 or strongarm a "goon" is insulting a member, which, I believe, is against the rules here.

I sure have and I don't have time for this bs. Dealing with them is like eating lunch with the judge that's gonna sentence you to death. 2 faced liars. Why do you think he keeps posting here? PR!

And why are you posting here? You wanted to go public. So do they. Deal with it. You opened the can of worms.

A little bit of class can go a long way. Well done HG1.
What's your plan OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back