• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

companies with horrible management and great owners...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... Colony of sheeple. I'm out. Any other information will be provided by those asshats in PA. They will get an ear full from me at the blade show in Atlanta. I don't give a fuck how much they paid for their booth or who they know... My presence will be known legally without harm. Let's see how they handle me. I will tell tony to his face that his management and sales team is pure trash.

Wow, a company defending slanderous accusations!! You call it PR, I call it refusing to be stepped on.

Wow... Colony of sheeple. I'm out. Any other information will be provided by those asshats in PA. They will get an ear full from me at the blade show in Atlanta. I don't give a fuck how much they paid for their booth or who they know... My presence will be known legally without harm. Let's see how they handle me. I will tell tony to his face that his management and sales team is pure trash.

I'd retract that statement if I were you. Though its already quoted.

No need to insult other members first alchemy - your short leash just got shorter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back