COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m working from home and the Mrs. is also able to work from home. We are both lucky in that regard. I , however, am high risk due to being on COPD medication in part from damage caused by a bad respiratory infection I had last summer (smoking for years before finally quitting also didn’t help my situation). I’m a regional Manufacturer’s Rep. whose job description requires traveling for a living. So once things “normalize” for lack of a better word , lets say July , I’m sure I will be expected to get on planes and stay in hotels again. Oh and I have a few packages (yup knives what else) that seem to be delayed while passing through a Post Office hub that the local news now reports could be a hotspot for the virus (at least in the eyes of workers union representatives ). Ugh , this suhucks! Please be safe all.

Last edited:
there doesn't need to be a Covid-19 thread in CPK's forum, sorry, but there are knives and stuff to be discussed.
There are lots of other places where you can focus on this topic, and the swerve toward the political has forced my hand- THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back