CPK EDC2

8905046b4f4db6ddfb49ce994afbb6df.jpg

^^^BOO! I HATE BEES.

I don't care that bees are mother nature's cure for everything. I don't give a fig that bees are not yellow jackets are not wasps. I hate em'. They are evil, demon possessed, awful creatures. I hate them.

"Why?" you ask. Because they suck, that's why. I hate them forever.

I fell into a yellow jacket's nest when I was 5, and was stung about 8 million times (ok, several hundred). How I did not die from this is a mystery. Apart from now being very, very allergic to them, they actually frighten me. As a grown man being surprised by a bee of any kind still (almost) causes me to panic and nearly brings me to tears.

Also there was that movie - Candyman - and that actually did make me panic.

Someone please put up a cat meme. 'cause I hate bees.

^^^BOO! I HATE BEES.

I don't care that bees are mother nature's cure for everything. I don't give a fig that bees are not yellow jackets are not wasps. I hate em'. They are evil, demon possessed, awful creatures. I hate them.

I fell into a yellow jacket's nest when I was 5, and was stung about 8 million times (ok, several hundred). How I did not die from this is a mystery. Apart from now being very, very allergic to them, they actually frighten me. As a grown man being surprised by a bee of any kind still (almost) causes me to panic and nearly brings me to tears.

lol

One of my friends feels the same way!!

^^^BOO! I HATE BEES.

You just need a Hug:p

Can we at least have a safe word?
Bzzzzz bzzzzzz!

Some magic mushrooms and a day at an apiary. You could overcome your fear of bees and possibly become a superhero!

ETA : Your traumatic childhood bee story reminded me of the Bruce Wayne bat phobia presented in “Batman Begins”.

Last edited:
Back