CPK Pet Thread

Passed one year ago today. Miss him every day.

LlYBH8s.jpg
They bring so much joy and love into our lives. They brighten those otherwise grey days, give unconditional loyalty. Which it makes it so hard when their gone. But it’s all so worth it and knowing you gave them the best life possible and remembering that, soothes the pain.
I’m sorry for your loss, I know it all to well having recently lost my best friend Bear, he was 17.

My parents were cleaning out the garage of a house they bought on foreclosure and came across these little guys.
They are so cute and I wish I could keep them all but in a couple weeks when they get a bit bigger we will find them new homes.

tn_IMG_20180518_203121_01.jpg

tn_20180518_194829.jpg

Attachments

• tn_20180518_194834.jpg
    tn_20180518_194834.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 3
This old girl wandered into my parents garage while my Dad was tinkering on his car.
After 3 weeks of trying to find the owner, her chip was put in their name. This poor old pup has a new lease on life now and somehow became an inside dog.

This is Bella.
View attachment 920751 View attachment 920752

You're from very good stock my friend. Major kudos to your patents for giving the li fella a new lease on life with their care, love and attention :thumbsup:

You're from very good stock my friend. Major kudos to your patents for giving the li fella a new lease on life with their care, love and attention :thumbsup:
Thanks bud!
I’m a lot like my Dad when it comes to liking animals more than people.
She’s around 8 years old and very neglected from what the vet said. Good thing they have the money and time to take good care of her and the timing couldn’t be better considering he retires at the end of the month.

Thanks bud!
I’m a lot like my Dad when it comes to liking animals more than people.
She’s around 8 years old and very neglected from what the vet said. Good thing they have the money and time to take good care of her and the timing couldn’t be better considering he retires at the end of the month.

They tend to live to 11-12 if without major ailments. She will be loved and pampered plus Dad will just have to keep walking her, which will be better for his cholesterol level = win / win :)

This old girl wandered into my parents garage while my Dad was tinkering on his car.
After 3 weeks of trying to find the owner, her chip was put in their name. This poor old pup has a new lease on life now and somehow became an inside dog.

This is Bella.
View attachment 920751 View attachment 920752
That’s just awesome !!!! Looks like a great pup

That’s just awesome !!!! Looks like a great pup
She has a calm demeanor and gets along with their damn cats so she’s a keeper!

I don't think Bella's going to be giving up the spot on the dog bed any time soon. It's like she's been searching for that spot for ... awhile. Looks like it was supposed to be.
Yeah she somehow snuck in one night from the garage and made herself at home before she had a proper checkup.
Good thing she didn’t have fleas or any other bugs.

Back