CPM MagnaCut – The Next Breakthrough in Knife Steel

There shouldn’t be much difference in price between those.
Really? Cool. BTW congrats on further evolving steel to the next level.
I am very excited to see some new steel hit the market.

I also noticed one of your posts mentioning Nitrogen steel. I absolutely agree. :thumbsup:

It’s been a tough life. My parents could have named me Matthew or Christopher but instead I get to introduce myself multiple times until they understand my name isn’t Larry. Oh well. :p

As long as they don't call you late for dinner. :cool:

Congrats on getting this made - a great engineering accomplishment, but also a great accomplishment in getting a major manufacturer on board.

I'm curious about warping out of the quench - how does this compare to something like AEBL (which is infamous for warping)?

-Tyson

Congrats on getting this made - a great engineering accomplishment, but also a great accomplishment in getting a major manufacturer on board.

I'm curious about warping out of the quench - how does this compare to something like AEBL (which is infamous for warping)?

-Tyson
AEB-L is generally thought to warp so frequently because the steel is produced as a coil. CPM grades are made as flat sheets and do not have a reputation for excessive warping.

Btw I forgot to mention you gave your steel an awesome name! Lol

Almost like there needs to be a fight announcer saying it on a microphone in the middle of a ring

Back