Custom GB chat thread

Congrats to all those that got in on the group buy. I was really mulling it over and decided last minute to not grab a spot. I’m too picky to get on the order blindly. Can’t wait to see what beauties come out of this.
Was thinking hard about it but could not decide on model .... joined the fans mid march sharking a beauty SOLO then grabbed a nice BCJR on hot sale at DLT few weeks later and just received sheaths so i can start pocketing.HB ,PATCH,HM on the short list.... Final thoughts like to leave it to Andy's creativity to come up with the handle art kind of exciting ..... Congrats to the Ten ....!!!

Was thinking hard about it but could not decide on model .... joined the fans mid march sharking a beauty SOLO then grabbed a nice BCJR on hot sale at DLT few weeks later and just received sheaths so i can start pocketing.HB ,PATCH,HM on the short list.... Final thoughts like to leave it to Andy's creativity to come up with the handle art kind of exciting ..... Congrats to the Ten ....!!!
Welcome
Post some pics!

Folks,
I keep getting requests for options that were not offered.Please stop and play within the parameters. Im trying to make this as streamlined and easy as possible so this can become a reoccurring "thing".

Thanks,
Phillip

If you decide to give them the boot, I’ll take a spot o_O;):D

I’m soooo very tempted to try for a spot. I’ve been wanting a Fighter for a long time now and they just don’t turn up.

Fighter - osage - natural liners - blue or orange pinstripes - TT

That would the S*=+^
I'm thinking a Fighter will be my choice for the second round of this group buy!

Vance, I tried to post pics but failed. I have them saved to my Flickr account but the link doesn't upload on the forum. Please tell me how to post them. Thanks
Never mind ,successfully done with imgur but will learn how to down size next time ..... thanks .

VANCE VANCE
OSK Utility bocote thick black liner no pinstripe 3/32 80CrV2 Fiddle textured. Thanks.
Andrew,
Just for clarification and certainty OSK = Old School Karda

In a previous GB someone called out a acronym, They had one Model in mind and I had another:eek::eek:

just the 80CrV2 to go. We only have 2 different colors of dykem and did not want to have a mix-up during heat treat
2v2HwqqNGxurAoi.jpg

Andrew,
Just for clarification and certainty OSK = Old School Karda

In a previous GB someone called out a acronym, They had one Model in mind and I had another:eek::eek:
Yes, I am asking for the utility version of an Old School Karda.
OSK Utility
Edit: picture added.

Last edited:
How about a Runt in 3v, with a 5” handle length of elephant ivory?

there is not a pattern for that model
I am mortified and embarrassed. Never did I think I would be "that guy" who would be a total pain in the a$$. Rather than continuing, please pass my spot to the next in line.

Back