cwf ht gaw - winners

BluntCut MetalWorks

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I closed & repost my gaw here because I didn't see it was only for gold+ member only.

Already entered/In: abbydaddy, Bigfattyt, Woodysone, Ice-Pic, Mnavarro, CrufflerJJ, Vxd, HeavyHanded, PleasantHill, Straightwalls, Mbay1455, Rupestris, T.L.E. Sharp, Chris Anagarika

* 14 spots taken, so only 6 no condition entries available - see below for other ways of enter*

While doing more R&D on CWF HT, I hastily put together this gaw knife (no sheath). I want to see what stabilized curly mango look like, so display face is well sanded but every where else are loaded with scratches, includes the blade.

* This gaw may terminate or changes w/o given reason *

Eligibility: 18+ years old; BF member for 2+wk and 5+posts.

Cutoff date: Dec 11th 6PM PST
Draw date: Dec 11th before EOD PST

Limits: Accept first 20 "I'M IN" entries. Except mililitary Vets and LEO can enter up to cutoff date.
Shipping: Free domestic small flat rate box. International - you pay.

Fun Backdoor Entries (for those read the book in sig): Correctly answer to take an entry. *Use these to enter after limits is reached.

q1. Name of Má
q2. What did I want Quý to show me
q3. Burglar took chickens from where
q4. In dream, what happened to Mực
q5. What did I shot with the 12.5mm gun
q6. What was I dialing in the stream

CPM 10V, 68rc
5gFKlQr.jpg

UD6nQp2.jpg

Last edited:
Fun Backdoor Entries (for those read the book in sig): Correctly answer to take an entry. *Use these to enter after limits is reached.

q1. Name of Má
q2. What did I want Quý to show me
q3. Burglar took chickens from where
q4. In dream, what happened to Mực
q5. What did I shot with the 12.5mm gun

Wait. So there are special entries/rules for people who have clicked on the link at the end of your post, gone to your website, and bought your book, correct?

First 20 entries are open to all interested - no conditions. After 20 entered - thus hit the limits, thereafter only Mil Vet & LEO Or those can answer those questions can enter up to the cut-off date.
Wait. So there are special entries/rules for people who have clicked on the link at the end of your post, gone to your website, and bought your book, correct?

btw - I set 20 limits to avoid making this gaw into a low odd game. I might draw earlier after the limits reached and 2+ questions answered.

Count me in please.

Sexy looking knife.
Interesting steel and specs (68 hrc! wow), would love to take that into the woods here.
I recently ordered some leather working tools and materials... would love to build my first sheath for this beauty.
Great that international members can join too.
Thanks alot for your generousity.
Goodluck to all. :)

Last edited:
Im in cool gesture thanks for the chance
im a vet and a leo if I missed the original 20

In and thanks for the chance!

(Or looks like I might have missed the cutoff...)

I'm in. I think I'm 6 if the LEO doesn't count towards that number. Thanks!

Edit: looks like I took too long to read and count and was beat to it

I'm interested in see your special heat treatment in action, I'm in if there's a spot open.

Those had entered are IN. New limits is 45.

To keep drawing odd from goes too low - I plan to hastily assemble another 10V 68rc knife. This time using natural curly mango (so winner of this one need to put a few coat of finishing oil). Since I know what curly mango look like, this handle will be quite rough/raw however no compromises on performance.

Boldly obvious "gaw knives are good will, not legal binding/obligation " :p

3p4I6B0.jpg

Back