cwf ht gaw - winners

I'm in.

I've been following your crystal weaving foundation thread for a while (haven't contributed, just been reading it), and would love a chance to try out a high hardness knife with that HT. In fact, it would be my first knife with any steel more "super" than 440c, vg10, or 1095. I also enjoy woodworking, and have made a few handle scales in the past. It would be fun to put one together/finish either knife. Although, I'm guessing that at 68hrc, it would take a while to sand down those scratches :p.

Many thanks for doing this GAW, and good luck to everyone :).

Slightly off topic - but I finally bought your book on Amazon. It's been sitting in my cart for a couple months. Won't get read in time for an additional entry, but I am sure it will still be worth it.

I'm in. Great looking blade and great GAW. Thanks for the additional entries for Vets and LEO.
I'm a vet.

I would like to be IN if there are any spots left. thank you for the giveaway!

Appreciated, hopefully the book is enjoyable to read... :thumbup:
Slightly off topic - but I finally bought your book on Amazon. It's been sitting in my cart for a couple months. Won't get read in time for an additional entry, but I am sure it will still be worth it.

I've been looking for a slightly warped 10V blade... Found it - my hastily put together 1st gaw knife :grumpy:

Upcnajf.jpg

So the winner of the first gaw can choose 1st or 3rd/bottom knife

Handle: stabilized curly mango, natural curly mango, natural Asian Satinwood Burl
Weight: 3 oz, 2 oz, 1.7 oz

owM2VeY.jpg

This is what 2nd gaw knife look like before I epoxy with g-flex

S3qDZisl.jpg

I grinded/cleaned-up 1st & 2nd gaw blades with 120 grit ceramic belts... Michelle/book-author asked me to make them look nicer :)

General Entry is *CLOSED*. Still *OPEN* for MilVet/LEO/etc and answers to book trivia.

For each gaw knife - a winner and a standby. Winner need to post claim & email address to me within 24 hrs, otherwise fall through to standby

If I omitted someone, please let me know.
JQrnXUo.jpg

Last edited:
Luong, give my spot to someone who missed out. I have benefitted from your generosity before, pass my spot to another member.

Regards, Russ

Those are great looking knives luong! Very kind of you...

Back