Day 6: Thank You to Our Designers. In Your Honor We Offer a BK22

Gotta love the bk-9, pretty good butcher knife.....great knocking heads/tails off salmon and chopper is a given.

Really have to pick up a bk-16.

My favorite is the BK9, but if you brought back the RBK that would be my ultimate! Here is a pic of my beloved BK9 and thanks for the chance!

Congratulations to Psyop, winner of the BK22. Please send your shipping information to promotions@ka-bar.com. Next birthday giveaway to be posted presently.

-OKB

Congrats Psyop.
O_K: He'll be at Ethan's later this week if you want to send it there for him to pick up before his wife claims it. ;)

Favorite: BK14!
Bought my first "real" knife today...A baby one, the Eskabar bk14. It started with watching Man vs Wild and Survivor Man. Then watching survival videos on youtube. Then to researching survival knives religiously for 2 months. In Korea, I don't have many choices due to blade length restrictions and insane prices. The combo of great steel, design, and price that KaBar offers gave me the opportunity to start my life of learning bush craft/survival skills! Next purchase will be either a BK2, BK16, or the BK10. Decisions decisions!

Favorite: BK14!
Bought my first "real" knife today...A baby one, the Eskabar bk14. It started with watching Man vs Wild and Survivor Man. Then watching survival videos on youtube. Then to researching survival knives religiously for 2 months. In Korea, I don't have many choices due to blade length restrictions and insane prices. The combo of great steel, design, and price that KaBar offers gave me the opportunity to start my life of learning bush craft/survival skills! Next purchase will be either a BK2, BK16, or the BK10. Decisions decisions!

Glad to hear you have entered into the alluring world of knife ownership and bushcraft and that you are taking us along for the ride. Something tells me this won't be your last "real" knife purchase...

-OKB

Back