Deals for 1/7 --Pix, Sher Special Knife, Reti and Great buys

Ok - Can't stand it anymore... EMS AK Bowie.

ndog - Yep I noticed the drop. If I get the DD, I'll have a nice custom sheath made for it.

Bet your really going to like that one sno:thumbup: You could use your psychedelic micro for a side knife:D

I can't wait. I got DD on the Sher Special. That will be my second HI blade in the mail this week.

Grats Mr Dickiss! A new shark is born! HIKV already:eek: Thats a stubby little beast!

Thank you, my wife wasn't too pleased with me when I told her what I payed for my steel this week.

Yep! Your in the early stages of HIKV now. We can tell you whats going to happen next;) Were all still alive to talk about it so thats a good thing. Just let them two blades get home before you put the third one in the mail and you should be alright. Bawanna has a few tricks too you can ask him about. One involves a steel trash can;)
I think im gonna have to give him my reti if I want to borrow that trash can again tho?

Yep! Your in the early stages of HIKV now. We can tell you whats going to happen next;) Were all still alive to talk about it so thats a good thing. Just let them two blades get home before you put the third one in the mail and you should be alright. Bawanna has a few tricks too you can ask him about. One involves a steel trash can;)
I think im gonna have to give him my reti if I want to borrow that trash can again tho?

I will probably be in the doghouse if I got another anytime soon. But she still hasn't gotten me an X-mas gift so who knows, might be able to score one more and say it was a present from her. Btw that is one nice Reti.

I will probably be in the doghouse if I got another anytime soon. But she still hasn't gotten me an X-mas gift so who knows, might be able to score one more and say it was a present from her. Btw that is one nice Reti.

You can do like many of us HIKV sickos and ask Aunty to get one of her Kamis to differentially heat treated your sorry butt. Once you have your butt of steel you can buy more and suffer less.

How exactly does one know if one's butt is sorry or not? I mean I feel sorry but how do I know for sure.

And the heat treating process must be horribly painful, maybe not noticeable to some of our forge members but us cold wood butchers, it has to hurt.

Im with Bawanna, my wife can throw down but I think having my buns heat treated would be way worse, I could be wrong though...

Hi GUYS!

I just sent an email on the WAJASKI sword....I did not look to see if anybody beat me to it...but it caught me...

Fingers crossed.

Shane

Back