Deals for 1/7 --Pix, Sher Special Knife, Reti and Great buys

Lads, There is no pain involved. You forget your current anatomy. You got married. You got your butt chewed off. Yep. COMPLETELY OFF. You can't heat treat something you no longer possess.... so why worry? PLenty. You got married, right? She has you by what's up front. THAT'S what's painful! "Been there. Done that."

I feel like I've just had an audience with the wise man on the mountain. Kind of all makes sense. Guess that's why he's the wise man on the mountain and I'm the buttless derelict being led around by the front, along with being pushed of flights of stairs, sticks through the spokes and continual mental abuse.

When led by the nads...Thou shalt not stop abruptly and smell thy roses (Bookie 1.1)

Should get me a triangle box today! Havent had one in a week or so. Thats too long!

Through the vicissitudes and fortunes of Deep Sharking, The Wajaski is mine! :cool::D

Sweet! Years ago my wife wanted me to get one of them vicissitudes, told her no way no how that was gonna happen.

Glad it picked you.

We now pause for the Antler Handled Reti National Anthem.

Gentlemen, remove your hats.

Through the vicissitudes and fortunes of Deep Sharking, The Wajaski is mine! :cool::D

Unless you risk an arsewhoopin' from your significant other every time you purchase yet another knife, "vicissitudes" is too big of a word to use...:D, hehe.

Unless you risk an arsewhoopin' from your significant other every time you purchase yet another knife, "vicissitudes" is too big of a word to use...:D, hehe.

One of my great fortunes is having a wife who buys me swords for Christmas and understands when I buy them on occasion on my own. One of life's many vicissitudes is my penchant for creative polysyllabic rhetorical expression (Me like big words. Big words good) I don't be worryin' too much about arsewhoopins none neither. Word up. ;)

One of my great fortunes is having a wife who buys me swords for Christmas and understands when I buy them on occasion on my own. One of life's many vicissitudes is my penchant for creative polysyllabic rhetorical expression (Me like big words. Big words good) I don't be worryin' too much about arsewhoopins none neither. Word up. ;)

You are a lucky man, Sir. :)

Congrats on the beautiful sword, as well!

...,, penchant for creative polysyllabic rhetorical expression ...
:eek::eek: DUDE!!! You need Chemo to get rid of that? Smoke up for ya brother! Hope they can save your viscotudes too!

Hold your hat Bawanna! Im heading home now to see if its there? Hmmm? doghouse? Might need to warm up the doghouse tonight:confused: We'll say the AHRNA together when I get home:thumbup:

But, but, but, wait, I'm not wearin a hat. Ok, we're good I put one on.

I'm sitting on pins and needles although I don't really notice since the man on the mountain said my butt was chewed off during my nuptials.

Wish I could be there with ya, we could harmonize, I don't sing too good but play a wicked kazoo and accordian in my youth.

:eek::eek: DUDE!!! You need Chemo to get rid of that? Smoke up for ya brother! Hope they can save your viscotudes too!

Hold your hat Bawanna! Im heading home now to see if its there? Hmmm? doghouse? Might need to warm up the doghouse tonight:confused: We'll say the AHRNA together when I get home:thumbup:

It's all well, I really like Abaniko, he sounds like a very cool guy! :p

Me too, not in any mano mano way ya understand. I'm also still researching polysyllabic and rhetorical, it's almost like when Bookie speaks in his tongues native language, goes right in my deaf ear and out the good ear and I get nothing.

Still sometimes you can leave words out of the sentence and still get the gist, I do that alot.

So did the mail come to Texas or is it gonna be a super long weekend. I guess maybe Saturday delivery?

Folks that don't know wanna know ya know?

So did the mail come to Texas or is it gonna be a super long weekend. I guess maybe Saturday delivery?

Folks that don't know wanna know ya know?
Man im bummed! I just trekked out to the mailbox in the cold and aint nuthin there! Not even any bills. Probably tomorrow. I hope. We havent had any ice or winterlike percipitation yet but tomorrow its supposed to get nasty. Might even freeze they say. I hate this weather! Shoulda stayed in the Virgin Islands. Id be bustin coconuts open with my Yek Chirra and eatin mangos and bananas!

Ah! Looky there! a triangle box at my doorstep! How the heck the mailman put that down without my dogs going off I dont know? Hey Bawanna! Take you hat off! Get ready to hum a few bars. Back at ya in a few minutes. Gotta get out of turbo tax first. Its sacrilege to open triangle boxes and do your taxes at the same time:D

OK! Beats the heck outta doing my taxes! Check this out my friends! The handle is on the short side but the blade is on the long side. Just the way I like them:thumbup:

db45ec1db9fef27b2b0c558a089e652e

Kumar did an excellent job as usual. This thing is fast and beautiful. Cant wait to chop up some stuff.

7ec7e982f573345ff859a746d25cb800

Fighting length there! Its actually 14 1/2"

f635baa6104cc5f6c3db1202d6f4e816

This handle is awesome! There are hints of pink, purple and blue that shine!

7d9474629ef64dd5ae639b37429d7575

e352fd4ba4065df9fe469ac0657d0b6b

This butcap really blends in nicely with the shape of the handle. Overall a beautiful piece and hope to see more of these!

Last edited:
If it's a sin to covet another man's knife, you know where I'm gonna end up.

That thing is truly awesome!

Back