Deals for 1/7 --Pix, Sher Special Knife, Reti and Great buys

Im told its not a bad place to be:rolleyes:

458b4a75fba916b2bdf847d69f758750

f5d7e957b784d092e3ab4233d58cedef

Oh crap! Thats the same look she gave me just before she took my Hasiya:mad:

It's gone Ndog... Now you just need to accept it :D . My wifey has made a few of my belongings her own, I HAD a nice warm, rabbit fur lined, leather outer, bomber hat. I loved that hat oh so much, until SHE decided it was "cute".
It's about two sizes to big but she doesn't care... As long as it's warm. To tell you the truthI really don't mind. I would rather have her warm and happy... A happy wife is a happy life.

I need to get myself one of those super cool wool HI hats. We need to start a wool hat gang and make up name.
The Wiley Woolen Warriors is my idea for a name.

refer to bookie posts about the sekret wooly hat club-- you can be a member, you already qualify by having HIKV, all you need now is your fuzzy woolen hat from HI, then you are in.---it is a sekret so I probs should not tell you, but you are cool so you can know about it

Im told its not a bad place to be:rolleyes:

458b4a75fba916b2bdf847d69f758750

Your doomed! I know that look, it's clearly one of two things, if your lucky you just lost your knife, if your not, no galvanized garbage can will protect you.

Yikes...I know that look too, my Hasiya, became "her" Hasiya. Not to mention, I lost a Suga, and my Bilton, after she had that same look on her face. RN's must practice that look in the mirror...lol. I guess better that look, rather than the "death" look :eek:

My wife says thats the look you give a patient just before you give them the catheter:eek: "You know you want this dont you?" Well i guess a catheter and a Khukri is better than no catheter and no Khukri.... maybe not:confused:

My wife says thats the look you give a patient just before you give them the catheter:eek: "You know you want this dont you?" Well i guess a catheter and a Khukri is better than no catheter and no Khukri.... maybe not:confused:

A catheter???:eek: NO THANKS....I guess I'd rather lose a khuk, and be allowed to get another. But then I'd probably rather get a catheter, than an anal probe, I guess....:confused: My wife says, "that's the look she gives when she's about to give a big 'ole IM shot in the rear! I'm telling you, aren't RN;'s supposed to be nice?: Because I'm starting to fear them...lol

A lot of people think Doctors save the world. Anyone that's spent an overnight at a hospital knows it ain't the doctors, nurses rule the world.

They can make you comfy or they can make you suffer depending on your actions and what kind of day they are having.

Be afraid, be very afraid but we need em to keep us alive while we wait for the doctor to finish his cricket game.

++++ bawanna-- nurses make the world go round, nobody works for the patient like the nurses, nobody actually listens like the nurses-- I have dealt heavily with hospitals for more than 10 years and the nurses have always been the bright spot in those trying times, usually with good attitude in the face of horrible problems and a smile for the people who need it the most.

I still hope you managed to behead that huge snake before it swallowed you whole...shocked no one else mentioned it...

Probably better to be swallowed by the snake than what he's gonna get from the wife............both no doubt slow and painful.

That snake just happen to be on the TV while I was sharpening up the Reti. I jumped up from the couch and held the Reti up to the TV and started snapping pics. Gotta admit it looked pretty funny and senseless. My sweet nurse was about ready to commit me to the fifth floor? I didnt even notice the caption till I cropped the pic. Was fitting:D
5f58422018479d9755bd3d3c90aad1b9

Here it is slithering off under a rock while im muttering "dangit all. I missed it!" Im telling ya it was a pretty funny site to behold! I shouldda put on my sekrit wooly hat first tho! HIKV side effect I guess?

Don't miss with a scattergun. That's what I use for snakes. bawanna don't like snakes much. Skeered of em.

Back