Deals for 7/28 -- Pix, AK Bowie and BVCAK and Awesome Buys

You can still use them to measure as long as they are still alive, heavily drugged is perfectly acceptable. The gumbo I'm afraid is history. Might want to experiment with frog gumbo. No red frogs though.

I have good supply of BVCAK in stock, same size and price
Any of you interesed in BVCAK email me.

That's what Karda said and when Karda says something I just take it to the bank and draw interest.

they make backpacks out of the female pouches. ;)

the aborigines were smarter tho. they'd have a female roo as a pet, and just load her pouch up with stuff that needed carrying on walkabout, and have the roo follow they around. why carry stuff yourself when you can have someone else do it? roos also have hands, so they can help with the daily chores, cooking, washing, etc. they also help carry small children.

i want one of those frogs bawanna has:p
Thats my frog! I got it in Mexico about 25 years ago when it was a bit safer to cross the border. It has a zipper on the bottom so you can stuff things inside and carry with you like a purse. Its dead tho so I cant train it to hop behind me or carry small children:D
Your fast cul! Ill trade you a frog for an 18# trout! Nah...dont think your daughter would let you do that anyway;)

Need an edit of your own Ndog. Was Ulua not Cul. ;)

Now on the serious side. I need to know how to get a squirrel back to standard. Mine looks like he has put on a few ounces lately and judging from my tulip bulbs he has been snacking excessively. So I am afraid he just might be out of certification. I have already thought of a treadmill but I need to figure out an incentive for him to run on it when he has all those bulbs to eat right next to it. Any ideas?

Thanks Shavru, I was trying to figure out what was going on...lol

Must be too early, my brain isn't fully functioning yet.

OOOOOps! Sorry fellas! Senior moment! That was before my first cup of coffee and a sleepless night! OK ill log off until I come to my senses. ..well maybe not quite that long or id never come back. Ill just sit back and read and clam up and wait for a DOTD:foot:
I thought it was Culs daughter that caught the 18# trout? Ulua? I better go back and refresh.

Yeah http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...other-already-Feel-free-to-post-yours-here-to

Post 15. Big trout Cul's daughter. What am I missing here? Who's on first.

Man yall messin with me or what?! It was culs daughter! Coffee is working like its supposed too. unless someone switched to the orange pot?
Shavru! Can I buy you a cup of coffee this morning?;)

Last edited:
Back