Deals for 7/28 -- Pix, AK Bowie and BVCAK and Awesome Buys

you need a toad like this, a 57 lb! sonora desert toad.
1807332_orig_zpsfdc8b7da.jpg

Does anyone have a comparison pic of a BCAK and a biltong?? just wanted to know. possibly either one next to another kukti??

Hmmm, cantina? Nope....I don't want to know what your doing to that giant frog. Nope. Not at all.

Hmmm, cantina? Nope....I don't want to know what your doing to that giant frog. Nope. Not at all.
thats not me. and it's a toad. a 57lb toad. i wonder what pugs would be able to do, if anyone ever gave him one,lol

Haha sadly that photo is fake. Those things get to 7-8 inches max. Still pretty big for a toad.

I'm sure it don't get that big eating bugs. Would scare the heck out of me if I run across that in the wild. Imagine a nice pleasant swim in the pond and brush up against that.

Instant para sailing to the next county never to swim again.

I shall now enter cyber space and seek wisdom regarding frog/toad. Tomatoe, ta mato.

Thank God, I actually thought it was real...silly me.

Bawanna may "Instant para sailing to the next county never to swim again.", me, I'd be in another state...

Haha sadly that photo is fake. Those things get to 7-8 inches max. Still pretty big for a toad.

Woo, that's comforting. But you start trying to tell me there's no Santa Claus, well we're in for a rough go me thinks.
Sure looked real to me.

Pugs being the gentleman he is would probably pat it on the head and feed it few flies first.

Oh man, first I would have some frog legs with 30 other people, then I prolly could make 100 sheaths with it.

It's not a frog! It's a toad.....You can have toad legs with 30 other people.

damn you internet! damn you photoshop!<<was like omg I never knew a toad this big was around

Thanks for posting that comparison pic. Can't wait to get my bvcak. Been looking at bilton as well. We'll see what the wallet says in a few weeks.

OK Im lame for asking but please clarify the abbreviations,, IE: KLVUK and even YCS.. im just too new to know what these are!

keshar lal villager utility knife and Yvsa c(cutting, chainsaw?) not sure, special ?

Back