Deals for 8/27-- Pix, Manakamana Special, Kerambit and Great Buys

(I also might have, maybe, bumped this thread to give the fellow addicts a little "jolt" upon seeing the "Deals for 8/27" title. ;) )

Jolt? I almost fell out of my chair! I was thinking, I MISSED IT!!!!, then it was like, "I missed an antler kerambit?!"; Took a few minutes to figure out that it was just a bumped thread, talk about waking a guy up from a lunchtime snooze at the desk.

Last edited:
Wow a beautiful Kerambit by my favorite Kami! Congratz, Danboy

Just saw this was from 2012... You got me, steve loool

Look closely at the original posting date. 8/27, yes, but the year is 2012.

This Manakamana Special was gone two years ago. I should know, since I got it. :)

Steve I'm heading for the van and heading for Oregon. You nearly give me a heart attack! Dude that kerambit makes me cry. it's so so gorgeous. And I have just the stag handled 1911 to go with it.

You got me good son. I saw the date, was looking at the times, and I'm like how did I miss this? Then I'm scrambling and realize it's not 2 yet. Aw man you nailed me square.

Well... what a mean thing to do to friends. :eek:
Not quite sure whether to be impressed by the insidiousness, or upset about it. ;)

wow what a cruel joke ! omg I was like these are the best offerings in ages ! LOL love the pics, and we all feel your pain necromancer you caught us all in your dark magic!

a tool of good and virtuous things ! steve is pretty much one of the best guys around and helps the forum and everyone at HI and everyone here tons; we love him dearly

he meant no harm sir, please take no offense.

Ha! Good one Steve! Bawanna can ya stop by Texas and pick me up on your way? I know its a bit outta the way but...
I just saw "kerambit" and noticed three pages of replies. Man what a frienzy it must have been!

I love that kerambit, I just absolutely love that thing. And I'm not ashamed to admit I love Steve Tall even though I had a moment of evil thoughts in my head a little while ago. Maybe not love quite as much as that kerambit and certainly not in any mano mano way ya understand.

He's helped me countless times and is one of my best NW allies.

I'm ok now, I was a little out of plumb for a bit but I'm ok now. Dang that kerambit sings like a Reba.

Omg omg omg its a kerambit. I will have to start the twice-a-minute forum checks again.

Sorry to get your hopes up, it's an old thread that I "bumped" to give some eye candy, reading material (and just a little excitement) to a relatively dull day at the forum without Yangdu here. I wouldn't joke around like this with anyone but my friends, and that's how I consider the people at the HI forum.

I did make sure that all the blades were already marked as SOLD, and I didn't synch the times (which Bawanna noticed).

CrystalEyes, You can relax. This isn't a new thread... it is 2 years old.

Steve got us ALL, I was hoping Aunties PC was all fixed and then I started drooling, THEN I read the date. LOL. Cruelty sir, Cruelty I say... but definately glad I got a chance to see all those. It gives me something to consider when I win the Lotto... or become a 2nd story-woman... Davidf99, where did you say you lived? :D

Steve, you got me good, too! I was out for a while and came back to the computer and I saw the 8/27 on the post, and scrolled down, and almost cried when I saw "sold" next to all the amazing knives... Then I noticed the 2012 date and was all WTF????

Whar kind of sick mind comes up with a trick like this? I almost went out panhandling for knife money.

Back