Deals for 8/27-- Pix, Manakamana Special, Kerambit and Great Buys

Whar kind of sick mind comes up with a trick like this? I almost went out panhandling for knife money.

I already apologized to you, crystalEyes, and tried to explain:

Sorry to get your hopes up, it's an old thread that I "bumped" to give some eye candy, reading material (and just a little excitement) to a relatively dull day at the forum without Yangdu here. I wouldn't joke around like this with anyone but my friends, and that's how I consider the people at the HI forum.

I did make sure that all the blades were already marked as SOLD, and I didn't synch the times (which Bawanna noticed).

:D Steve, I think he GOT you in return. At least I think he was joking about panhandling for khuk money ;)

Though as I think about it, there are some places in the upscale areas of Seattle I might be able to get enough...
hmmmm

Whar kind of sick mind comes up with a trick like this? I almost went out panhandling for knife money.

Heck, I going to jump on a gurney at my wife's work, and tell them to take a kidney, and take the best offer they can get.

I'd give a kidney for that kerambit. Your choice. I think I got two. Don't I?

Bawanna I think you must have had about 418 kidneys when you were born. You only got two left:eek: You better hang on to at least one spare in case a Bura FF comes up one day.
I'd give a kidney for that kerambit. Your choice. I think I got two. Don't I?

I'd give the second kidney for a Bura FF. 418? Ya think? Wonder if I got anything else I can part with that still works.???

all these things go bad right away ! -- i saw a bura cherokee rose and a bura foxy folly on rhino knives about 6 months ago that I pointed a new member to around crimmas for his son. people are always getting out of the hobby, just wait and eventually a nice one will come around-- I have seen several I just passed them up, now I will probably order one by thamar instead of trying to get a dotd.

This is a hobby Sir Gehazi? This is life. Hobby is like knitting or textiles or finger painting or even checkering.

This elevates the pulse and keeps the life blood flowing. It ain't heavy, it's my kukri....................

all these things go bad right away ! -- i saw a bura cherokee rose and a bura foxy folly on rhino knives about 6 months ago that I pointed a new member to around crimmas for his son. people are always getting out of the hobby, just wait and eventually a nice one will come around-- I have seen several I just passed them up, now I will probably order one by thamar instead of trying to get a dotd.
Lemme know if you ever hear of someone wanting to get rid of an HI Indonesian parang er a Bura Falcata for crimmas. I might just have an extra liver or maybe a gizzard:D

I'd give the second kidney for a Bura FF....

Hmm, what's your blood type? As it happens, I have a Bura Foxy Folly (18", 24oz) and I could use a second kidney.

View attachment 468389

View attachment 468390

Be careful what you wish for. :)

Addendum:

For those of you who PM'ed me, the Bura FF is not for sale. Will only trade for a compatible human kidney in good working order, and I'll have to run the idea by my surgeon. Since I've been doing fine for many years with only one, I doubt he'll approve.

Whatever Intelligent Designer created humans was smart to include a spare kidney. If only the ID had given us two hearts, livers, and maybe an extra brain for solving difficult problems.

Last edited:
it's a joke, read the thread, I think it's on page 2

Stupid me I just fired an email to Auntie about the 10.5'' 10 ounce BDC by Lachhu and if she has more of these. I had no clue it was a 2 year old threads.

I'm not found of thread necrophilia.

Hmm, what's your blood type? As it happens, I have a Bura Foxy Folly (18", 24oz) and I could use a second kidney.

View attachment 468389

View attachment 468390

Be careful what you wish for. :)

Addendum:

For those of you who PM'ed me, the Bura FF is not for sale. Will only trade for a compatible human kidney in good working order, and I'll have to run the idea by my surgeon. Since I've been doing fine for many years with only one, I doubt he'll approve.

Whatever Intelligent Designer created humans was smart to include a spare kidney. If only the ID had given us two hearts, livers, and maybe an extra brain for solving difficult problems.

Two hearts would be a really good thing,

David if you ever need a kidney you got it, I still got two. You can keep the Foxy. I love it and I want it but not gonna take advantage of a medical need. I don't know if mine are any good but I woke up breathing again today so must be ok.

Stupid me I just fired an email to Auntie about the 10.5'' 10 ounce BDC by Lachhu and if she has more of these. I had no clue it was a 2 year old threads...

Sorry about that, snowwolf (and Yangdu, and any others affected negatively). I think I learned a lesson about unintended consequences.

Back