DEK1

I know this has been brought up before but I would have no problem sending in a pre-order deposit for a DEK-1. If there's one Company I'd trust to deliver on a promise it's CPK so just put me on the list of folks who know that you'll deliver what you say. Even if it's not for a while down the road as production schedules allow. The Friday sales are fun but I'm not a betting man and most of the time Lady Luck just isn't in the internet slipstream for me. The only stipulation- grey Tero Tuf scales to match my other CPK's.:thumbsup:

It’s tough to explain, but the ergonomics on the DK1 are fantastic, it feels so nice in hand. I’m still a huge fan of the FK2 as well of course, these pics are just for comparison. The scales on the DEK1 are black and green linen, in that chance anyone was wondering.

I really love the ergos on this knife, it's like a cross between the UF and EDC. When you spin it around in your hand it almost effortlessly locks itself into the stabby position. Also the crispness of the machining and tumble finish just gets better and better with every new CPK I get in the mail. Gonna edc this bad boy all summer, well done guys!

It’s tough to explain, but the ergonomics on the DK1 are fantastic, it feels so nice in hand. I’m still a huge fan of the FK2 as well of course, these pics are just for comparison. The scales on the DEK1 are black and green linen, in that chance anyone was wondering.

How did you get black and green scales!?!?!?

How did you get black and green scales!?!?!?

Simple answer: ZH may have just asked for any other alternatives in the pipeline.

Longer answer: we all know that the handle scales options will increase on the DEK1 from the current basic format of natural / black / OD green micarta (buffed or unbuffed) based on the past pre-production CPK models which inertially were also offered in limited scales options. It is very possible that Jo is currently working on various different scales (materials & colors) and ZH just had happened to ask.

Post a question to Jo in the ask NinJo thread or just email her :)

Simple answer: ZH may have just asked for any other alternatives in the pipeline.

Longer answer: we all know that the handle scales options will increase on the DEK1 from the current basic format of natural / black / OD green micarta (buffed or unbuffed) based on the past pre-production CPK models which inertially were also offered in limited scales options. It is very possible that Jo is currently working on various different scales (materials & colors) and ZH just had happened to ask.

Post a question to Jo in the ask NinJo thread or just email her :)

Yeah, I simply asked what options were currently available.

The Black / Green linen micarta must be something new which NinJo's been cooking :) Take a look at the pic for the FK2 scales options sans ECAM which is not shown but obviously it exists. The ghost colors are only avail in G10:
scales_051319-jpg.1211850

Have all the Friday DEKs been D3V, or can you choose AEBL? For some reason I was thinking they were all D3V, so haven't tried for one on Friday as I think I want to try the AEBL (and haven't had much luck in those sales anyway), but I found some posts from back in April saying that some AEBLs were almost done, so now I'm confuzled.

Last edited:
Back