DLT Paramilitary 2 Tan/Black 20CV

Got this email from DLT. They go up for sale 11:00am Central on Wednesday the 29th.

$149.50 and 2 per household. Couple of Pics..

spyderco-c81gptnbk2.jpg

spyderco-c81gptnbk2-2.jpg

Last edited:
cool color combo. But since I already have the satin version, I will probably pass. Thanks for sharing though.

I just got rid of my BNIB Green G10 CTS-204P PM2 that I had as a back up because I was having a hard time justifying keeping it around as well as having the funds tied up in something I presumably wouldn'y use for a long time.

My excuse this time around is: why not just have 2 user PM2's?

I just got rid of my BNIB Green G10 CTS-204P PM2 that I had as a back up because I was having a hard time justifying keeping it around as well as having the funds tied up in something I presumably wouldn'y use for a long time.

My excuse this time around is: why not just have 2 user PM2's?
I don't usually get rid of my pm2's, especially sprint runs. As long as spyderco doesn't offer replacement blades they have a finite lifespan. I currently own a black s30v one, a Grey cruwear and smooth kc cruwear one, a rex 45 one and that first red m390 version.
The red m390 has seen lots of use and I've already taken a year or so off the blades lifespan due to intense use. None of these are safequeens obviously and I enjoy the pm2 so much that after amassing a collection of near 30ish quality knives, some double 3 times more expensive and most around the same price points as pm2's (150 - 250ish) found myself always coming back to the pm2 if I needed a tool I know wouldn't fail me whatever I had in store for it.
I take comfort in the fact that I have these great backups to keep me going for the next 2 decennia, and skipped nearly all sprints since. I'm surprised I find myself very interested in this one suddenly. Normally not a fan of dlc but the tan on black looks pretty appealing and I'd like to get an equivalent to the m390 one so I suppose 20cv will do fine. Hope I manage to snag one though.

Nice, and you can camo color the scales to make it look like a real Millie type of knife instead of a girlie knife.

Are the liners/compression lock blacked out as well?

Back