1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

DLT Paramilitary 2 Tan/Black 20CV

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by ToxicBot11, May 23, 2019.

1. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    Available again - scratch that...the red banner disappeared on the New page.

2. majen

majen

Dec 6, 2008
    Love this color combo so glad to have scored one :thumbsup:

3. ocalacaver

ocalacaver Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Dangit. I was on top of it and had it in my cart right when they went on sale. I tried to check out but it timed out and when I refreshed they were gone. I missed out.

4. LJRubicon

LJRubicon

Apr 4, 2019
    Same here but the order shows up on my account orders page so I guess I'm good.

5. BladeBill

BladeBill Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2018
    On the last drop for the satin version it took 35 minutes for the confirmation email to come through.

6. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 27, 2005
    I have oddly never had a problem getting these and have always been able to buy two every time I've participated in a DLT exclusive. I log in to my DLT account, load through new items, and check out. Get my confirmation within a minute or two.

I do really like this color combination as well, much more than the tan/satin.

7. LJRubicon

LJRubicon

Apr 4, 2019
    Ok just got my order confirmation email. Just 52 minutes late but that's quite alright with me.

8. Organic556

Organic556

Aug 30, 2015
    Glad I was able to score one. They sold out fast .

9. My heart stopped when they had a few seconds of server error, but managed to get one. Even went through Paypal even though they warned that could take longer than with straight creditcard. Will be my second knife with this type steel. (First one was my GiantMouse ACE Biblio Green Canvas Micarta M390)

TenShun705 likes this.
  10. jp9mm

jp9mm Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 1, 2019
    Interesting, i ordered within the first minute and got email confirmation time stamped 12:01

11. My confirmation came at :03, even got my 'Your DLT Trading Order xxx has been shipped' mail by :38

Organic556 likes this.
  12. rmichaudXX

rmichaudXX

Oct 30, 2018
    Got mine. My first sprint run and 1st PM2. How many were available?

13. NateHodge

NateHodge Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 30, 2018
    If im not mistaken, the last 2 exclusives in 20CV were 600 each. The 1st run sold out in 17ish minutes, and the second was something like 4:17. Just read that these went in around 4 minutes. I got 1 from the 1st run and was adamant about using it, but its such an awesome knife, I bought 2 from the 2nd run to keep so I could use my other one. Its in my pocket now! You'll love it.

I missed out. I saw a FB post from DLT and hauled ass to the website to find them all gone. Shouldve scrolled all the way down when I got the email last week!

rmichaudXX likes this.
  14. 5pins

5pins

Sep 2, 2004
    According it DLT's Instagram they sold the last one in 4 min 37 sec. Just under 800 total.

15. 5pins

5pins

Sep 2, 2004
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Soulrack223 likes this.
  16. miltmaldo

miltmaldo Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Missed out on this one. :(

17. grumpy514

grumpy514 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Anyone have a NIB or LNIB PM2 in Maxamet wanting to trade for this exclusive + cash?

I noticed the Maxamet PM2s we re-released over the past few days and seem to have sold out all again.

18. Dodgie02

Dodgie02

Jul 8, 2017
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very impressed. Got my shipping notice an hour after ordering and only 2 days to get it from warehouse to the Netherlands.
    What's more and which I didn't expect to find to be a big pro in this edition is how the matte tan and matte dlc don't attract any attention from people who see danger in every corner. It reminds me of the bugout which has that going for it too.
    Especially compared to the red m390 which while I love it personally, instantly draws heads from sensitive souls. RED? BLADE? Red alert, red alert all hands on decks!

You'd think it wasn't an issue but some people..

Love it!

majen and [email protected] like this.
  19. 5pins

5pins

Sep 2, 2004
    Came in today.

[​IMG]

20. grumpy514

grumpy514 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    ScooterG likes this.