DLT Paramilitary 2 Tan/Black 20CV

Available again - scratch that...the red banner disappeared on the New page.

Dangit. I was on top of it and had it in my cart right when they went on sale. I tried to check out but it timed out and when I refreshed they were gone. I missed out.

I have oddly never had a problem getting these and have always been able to buy two every time I've participated in a DLT exclusive. I log in to my DLT account, load through new items, and check out. Get my confirmation within a minute or two.

I do really like this color combination as well, much more than the tan/satin.

Ok just got my order confirmation email. Just 52 minutes late but that's quite alright with me.

My heart stopped when they had a few seconds of server error, but managed to get one. Even went through Paypal even though they warned that could take longer than with straight creditcard. Will be my second knife with this type steel. (First one was my GiantMouse ACE Biblio Green Canvas Micarta M390)

Got mine. My first sprint run and 1st PM2. How many were available?

If im not mistaken, the last 2 exclusives in 20CV were 600 each. The 1st run sold out in 17ish minutes, and the second was something like 4:17. Just read that these went in around 4 minutes. I got 1 from the 1st run and was adamant about using it, but its such an awesome knife, I bought 2 from the 2nd run to keep so I could use my other one. Its in my pocket now! You'll love it.

I missed out. I saw a FB post from DLT and hauled ass to the website to find them all gone. Shouldve scrolled all the way down when I got the email last week!

According it DLT's Instagram they sold the last one in 4 min 37 sec. Just under 800 total.

Anyone have a NIB or LNIB PM2 in Maxamet wanting to trade for this exclusive + cash?

I noticed the Maxamet PM2s we re-released over the past few days and seem to have sold out all again.

2gL3XnM.jpg

XgTKsLQ.jpg

Very impressed. Got my shipping notice an hour after ordering and only 2 days to get it from warehouse to the Netherlands.
What's more and which I didn't expect to find to be a big pro in this edition is how the matte tan and matte dlc don't attract any attention from people who see danger in every corner. It reminds me of the bugout which has that going for it too.
Especially compared to the red m390 which while I love it personally, instantly draws heads from sensitive souls. RED? BLADE? Red alert, red alert all hands on decks!

You'd think it wasn't an issue but some people..

Love it!

Back