DLT Paramilitary 2 Tan/Black 20CV

Lasted all of 4 minutes, got 10$ credit for signing up, facebook like etc.
What a deal, i wonder if i was the first nerd to get their order through.
Watched the product page crash at launch but made it though the rest fine. CC copy pasted checked out instantly

:D

Confirmation email and cc ding. I'm good to go. Surprised it sold out so fast. DLC especially in a super stainless steel usually last the longest.

Spyderco has the whole beanie baby thing down. These knives sell themselves. Bravo, Spyderco!

Server errors :oops:
I'm from the Netherlands on very high speed internet, so when I saw every page.. taking... it's.. time.. to.. load.. I knew people were fighting over this but luckily no server side failures here.
to think I actually debated for a few seconds about 'Should I engrave it, for the fun of it? before slapping myself thinking I even had time to fool around like that.
Anyway, I don't know what the tan one went for but I dont remember scoring the red dlt pm2 was this bothersome and fast back then.

Subtotal:
$149.50
Shipping:
$26.69
Store Credit:
-$14.00
Grand Total:
$162.19

even with import fees thats about the price of a blacked out s30v over here haha.
Good deal good deal.

I had two pages open, new arrivals and spyderco brand, refreshed them both at 11, spyderco page had server problems and new arrivals was good, I placed my order there

Back