Do you guys play video games?

Switch has been quite boring for me lately so I have mostly just played Rocket League. :D

I finally caved and bought a Xbox series x awhile back....then quickly realized all the games you can play on it, you can play either on pc or Xbox one. It's a little pointless to get it right now with so few series x/s exclusives....

Anyway, Halo 5 was very underwhelming, but Halo MCC was good, if only to feel nostalgic. Now, if I can magically teleport my old high school buds to my house to play some Halo, it'd be perfect.

I also realized I can't play for more than 1.5hr without getting tired....I used to be able to go for half a day. Getting old I guess. I'd rather go out and chop a tree down with the smallest fixed blade I got.

Have a good weekend gents.

got done hacking Super Mario Odyssey with my kids.

Turns out I was in a dream within a dream the whole time. All of a sudden 4hours was toast.

🤷‍♂️ kids were entertained.

Not at all. I have many other hobbies, so not much time left.
[spam removed]
Great for people who want to learn something new and can't afford spending money for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still playing Apex Legends. Latest season updates have reset player levels, which ain't awesome.

The ring closes faster, so that adds some urgency and lessens some players camping out of zone.

Older Legends need some buffs, as new ones are too powerful.

Still a lot of fun in the late evenings when the family is sleeping. Ranked is a blast as long as you have teammates with some skill.

I played video games back when Mario came out and after that Madden on a PS1. So pardon me if this is an odd question, but what is your interface, console, computer, or what have you. I have no clue what one would use today for casual use.

Back