Do you guys play video games?

It’s wholesome you still get in touch with them. Haven’t really maintained communication with old friends from high school. We used to play games at my turf before the pandemic.

Anyways, these days it’s mostly Final Fantasy 7! Just finished the 2020 remake on hard difficulty recently. That was one helluva ride. Now I’m checking out the OG 1997 version during free time.
Screw that stupid magic jumping house in FF7 remake.

It's got 57 games, so it'll take me a while to go through them (I'm a fairly casual gamer these days.) But a few titles I've been enjoying so far include: Blazing Lazers, Lords of Thunder, R-Type, Super Star Soldier, Ninja Spirit, Alien Crush and Splatterhouse.
Ooooo, I do like R-Type.

If you guys like old school esq. Top down space shooters, the best one I've played is called Demonstar. No doubt its somewhere floating on the interweb for free, like a 20mb download. Soundtrack made by Bobby Prince ;) and is absolute killer.

Go try it, if you dont like it tag me and I'll send you a free lanyard.

Here’s a few of my favorites:
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Last of Us
- Metal Gear Solid V
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Resident Evil 2 remake
- Horizon Zero Dawn

Titles I plan to pick up when things get back to normal:
- Final Fantasy 7 remake
- Resident Evil 3 remake
- The Last of Us 2
- Cyberpunk 2077

Currently playing Red Dead 2 in my free time. There aren’t enough knives in the game. :(
mega man 2 and 3
contra
ninja gaiden 1 and 2

havent played for years.

Making my way through Psychonauts 2 on the PS4.

The visuals are stunning, but some of the mechanics are rather frustrating.

Still can't find a PS5 anywhere.

Never been one for computer games, though my kids got good at them. When they were really young, they had an early game called something like River Patrol or Gunboat or the like. It was made for the early-gen IBM PC and was slow. We then upgraded to a 386 or 486 with a much faster clock rate. The putt-putt river boats suddenly ran at the speed of the unlimited hydroplane drag boats. It was nearly uncontrollable. (The old games used CPU clock ticks and not the real clock.) It was funny as all get-out.

I did play Choplifter on an Apple II a few times. Great hi-res graphics... for 1982.

choplifter.gif

I like to play Osu! game online and this is best beat game ever I recommend for teens 12+ Great game Graphics are good, many beatmaps, skins (sakura osu skin), anime or not, that are amazingly mapped, and just how the meaning of the game is to control rhythm is unbelievable. I definitely think that this game is awesome compared to other beat games.

Yep, have all the Sony consoles except the PS5. The PS3 & PS4 are the only ones hooked up. Metal Gear Solid is my favorite franchise. But Stealth, RPGs, racing & horror are my go to types.

Haven’t even touched BTOW 1. Last game played was Majora’s Mask. Fave so far is wind water. Big fan of the OOT. Beat that a couple of times. Right now I’m playing all the RE remakes on xbawks 1.

I’m Playing the Remake of FF7 on the PS4 and once in a while when my son is Not playing he’s PS5 I’ll play MLB The Show and COD .

I’m Playing the Remake of FF7 on the PS4 and once in a while when my son is Not playing he’s PS5 I’ll play MLB The Show and COD .
Excellent choice. That’s the first ever game I platinumed, and I’ve been playing console games since the days of Assassin’s Creed 2, hehe. The FF7R gameplay is pretty damn refined.

I just got Mario Golf. Really want to try it but stupid work is getting in the way

Back